1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uh oh, I sense a call to ban BBQ forks.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289582,00.html

"He was well done."

That's what one woman said Monday after helping her son apprehend an alleged child rapist using her barbecue meat fork.

"I stuck him in his butt!" Linda Rhodes told MyFOXdfw.com, explaining how she and her son John Jennings apprehended the 17-year-old suspect Friday night in Garland, Texas.

Jennings was barbecuing chicken when he heard a 7-year-old boy calling for help. He said he saw the suspect, Deshaun Ridge, on top of the child, allegedly raping the boy.

"He stood up, and I just punched him right in the face," Jennings said. "He put his hands up and I grabbed him, and we went fighting."

Rhodes called police and then jumped into the fight to help her son apprehend the suspect. They held Ridge until police arrived.

"They were citizens that jumped in, most definitely, and did a good deed," Joe Harn, a spokesman for the Garland Police Department, told MyFOXdfw.com. "These people are heroes."

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
Honestly, I'm scared to even think of how bad I would have hurt or maybe even killed that SOB if I caught him doing something like that to a child. This crap makes me :evil: :evil: and I want to :minigun: :shoot: every last child molester/abuser. Kudos to her and her son!

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,945 Posts
If someone abused or raped my daughter, they better hope to their God that the police get to them before I do. They had better be at peace with their God, because they will be meeting him/her/it very soon.

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
I don't want to kill child rapists. I want to put them in prison. Then I want to ensure the entire prison population knows they are a child rapist. Then I want the guards to take a nice long coffee break.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,945 Posts
Thorsen said:
I don't want to kill child rapists. I want to put them in prison. Then I want to ensure the entire prison population knows they are a child rapist. Then I want the guards to take a nice long coffee break.
I say kill them and save the tax payer's money. :twisted:

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Adam5 said:
Thorsen said:
I say kill them and save the tax payer's money. :twisted:
Too easy, too fast, and not enough suffering is involved.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thorsen said:
Hell, nowadays they get let go on probation!

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
Jail, a lot of times, is a safe place for them. They are kept away from the general population. And I have a REAL PROBLEM with them being turned loose early for "good behavior" to make room for someone who sold some weed and has a manditory sentence. Hell, there's no kids in prison so of course they're forced into "good behavior."

Nothing short of public hangings for this sort of criminal. Everyone needs to see and hear their necks snap, eyes pop out, and urine run down their dangling legs. I'm all for doing a lot worse to them, but there's no point in championing that stuff in today's society.

·
Professional Troll
2,164 Posts
Thorsen said:
I agree, putting these scum in General pop and letting everyone know that he/she/it is a pedo is a far worse (and fitting IMHO) punishment than death, castration, ect.

Trust me, I have seen it first hand.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts