Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,286 Posts
it should be legal to atleast kick someone in the ass if they are sagging their pants.
 

·
Senior Mumbler
Joined
·
6,575 Posts
270sniper said:
it should be legal to atleast kick someone in the ass if they are sagging their pants.
How 'bout just a mega wedgie? :shattered:

BTW, one of the cities around here just passed an ordinance against it (dragging draws, not wedgies).
 

·
I watch the watchers
Joined
·
12,885 Posts
I think saggy pants are one of the silliest fads urban youth has come up with of late.
However .... who can really argue with a dresscode that actually results in handicapping one of those idjits.
 

·
Seasteading Aficionado
Joined
·
44,900 Posts
You guys do know that the "sagging the pants" thing came about in prisons due to feminine males letting the bull males know that they were available for anal sex, right?

Everytime I see some guy on the street do it, I just laugh at them, because to a bull male, they would be turning them on. I don't think that some of the guys that do it know that. One day in prison and they'd be pulling those paints up, I promise you.

That guy is an idiot for shooting them, though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
247 Posts
EJR914 said:
You guys do know that the "sagging the pants" thing came about in prisons due to feminine males letting the bull males know that they were available for anal sex, right?

Everytime I see some guy on the street do it, I just laugh at them, because to a bull male, they would be turning them on. I don't think that some of the guys that do it know that. One day in prison and they'd be pulling those paints up, I promise you.

That guy is an idiot for shooting them, though.
Yeah it is sort of funny to think how foolish they make themselves look to the rest of society but acceptance by their "peers" is a powerful thing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,823 Posts
Fallschirmjäger said:
I think saggy pants are one of the silliest fads urban youth has come up with of late.
However .... who can really argue with a dresscode that actually results in handicapping one of those idjits.
When the three punks shot up the house down the street, they were easy for the leo's to catch. They could barely walk because their pants were down at their knees :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,999 Posts
from Truecrimereport.com:

If you've ever been mouthed at by a junior tough guy, perhaps you realize how infuriating this can be. There's something about a would-be bad-ass that brings out the dragon in grown men. And this is where Bond got just a little bit out of control.
I love that line. :righton:

Bonds probably shouldn't have shot the kid, but I have to defer to Texas state law: "He had it comin'."
 

·
Seasteading Aficionado
Joined
·
44,900 Posts
I know a LEO that was able to catch a perpetrator because he couldn't run due to his "sagging pants." If anything, LEO should be glad to see all these criminals sagging their pants. It makes them easier to catch as they cannot effectively run away.

If anything, I just bust out laughing when I see a thug trip on his sagging pants when he tries to run away from LEO. Its really about the dumbest fad I have ever seen, but I think its also a good thing for LEO.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top