Tenn. teen shot in behind over sagging pants

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Mr_Z, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Mr_Z

Mr_Z Member

Tenn. teen shot in behind over sagging pants

:3hat:

2. ArnoldsPupil1964

ArnoldsPupil1964 New Member

Bahahahahahaha...Im so with him...

3. 1str8shot

1str8shot New Member

it should be legal to atleast kick someone in the ass if they are sagging their pants.

4. phantoms

phantoms Senior Mumbler

How 'bout just a mega wedgie? :shattered:

BTW, one of the cities around here just passed an ordinance against it (dragging draws, not wedgies).

5. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

I think saggy pants are one of the silliest fads urban youth has come up with of late.
    However .... who can really argue with a dresscode that actually results in handicapping one of those idjits.

6. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

You guys do know that the "sagging the pants" thing came about in prisons due to feminine males letting the bull males know that they were available for anal sex, right?

Everytime I see some guy on the street do it, I just laugh at them, because to a bull male, they would be turning them on. I don't think that some of the guys that do it know that. One day in prison and they'd be pulling those paints up, I promise you.

That guy is an idiot for shooting them, though.

7. JDcollins78

JDcollins78 New Member

Yeah it is sort of funny to think how foolish they make themselves look to the rest of society but acceptance by their "peers" is a powerful thing.

8. drtybykr

drtybykr New Member

When the three punks shot up the house down the street, they were easy for the leo's to catch. They could barely walk because their pants were down at their knees :lol:

9. Xiclotl

Xiclotl Active Member

from Truecrimereport.com:

I love that line. :righton:

Bonds probably shouldn't have shot the kid, but I have to defer to Texas state law: "He had it comin'."

10. sirkut

sirkut Member

11. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

I know a LEO that was able to catch a perpetrator because he couldn't run due to his "sagging pants." If anything, LEO should be glad to see all these criminals sagging their pants. It makes them easier to catch as they cannot effectively run away.

If anything, I just bust out laughing when I see a thug trip on his sagging pants when he tries to run away from LEO. Its really about the dumbest fad I have ever seen, but I think its also a good thing for LEO.

12. rmodel65

rmodel65 Yukon Cornelius

i guess you could say he will be the butt of jokes from now on