Teachers stage "fake gun" attack...

Discussion in 'In the News' started by foshizzle, May 13, 2007.

1. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

http://www.ajc.com/hp/content/shared-ge ... ttack.html

Unreal. I see this country heading in a very, VERY bad direction as of late. This was supposed to help... how? :evil:

Spreading fear and paranoia? More reasons for home-schooling.

2. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

WTF is their GD problem?!

Those teachers should be dragged before the flag pole and summarily shot. There is absolutely no excuse for their actions.

3. Dan H

Dan H New Member

Wow, that is very poor taste. I would yank my kid right out of that school. How do they think they can do something like that without parental consent?

4. mmmTang

mmmTang Member

Consent? They don't need no stinkin' consent! They belong to the most powerful union in the country that shows outright hatred towards any efforts to fire a union member for any reason. They do whatever they damn well please and they know they won't get fired for it. Not one of them will lose their job.

If those were my kids, I'd be talking to the meanest, nastiest lawyer I could find right about now. Absolutely sickening.

5. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

WOW. That's gonna lead to some trouble. Drills to train for a response to a shooter are a good idea, but the children shouldn't have been subjected to them that way.

6. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

Reason # 4,579,326.3 I got out of education.

7. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

It's called tenure.

8. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

My mom's school practices lockdown drills just like tornado and fire drills BUT they kids know it is just a DRILL! The way these other folks did it is crazy

9. Sharky

Sharky New Member

I think it has all been said so far.

There are many reasons we are not having kids. Trusting them in the hands of A$$wipes like these is just another reason......

10. pro2am

pro2am New Member

Imagine if someone was armed, or one of the kids decided to get "offensive" and hit the "attacker" with a chair or stabbed him with a pencil.

Now THAT I'd like to see. Unfortunately it didn't turn out that way.

I talked to my 9, 13, and 14 year old boys about this type of situation and what they should do. I'm happy to report that they listen to me over their teachers.