Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell/show/point me to the way to reverse the magazine release in the PT92? I need one switched for a buddy and Taurus says it can be done but it is not like the Berettta. I know in the Beretta you simply push and remove, spin it and re-install. This Taurus 92 doesn't work that way. Any help? :help:

·
My Name is Inigo Montoya
4,026 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
I've heard that "Friends don't let friends buy Taurus"... but the Taurus PT92 is one of my all time favorite pistols. I own one purchased in 1981 that's still running like a champ.

·
Administrator
7,152 Posts
Quest50 said:
I've heard that "Friends don't let friends buy Taurus"... but the Taurus PT92 is one of my all time favorite pistols. I own one purchased in 1981 that's still running like a champ.
I still miss my PT92. It was flawless....

Needed money and all that....

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,693 Posts
I had the early 1990s vintage Taurus 92.
It worked great. Very accurate, reliable, with a sweet trigger pull in both DA and SA modes.

But the grip was just too fat for me, and eventually I traded it for an ugly plastic-framed pistol.

Pic of what used to be mine.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Quest50 said:
The metal-framed Taurus guns have always impressed me. The plastic framed ones, not so much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts