Taurus G3C Potential Safety Issue

Discussion in 'Firearm Related' started by Nemo, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

The next video that came up on this guy's channel was how his G3C needed to go back for warranty work and seemed to indicate he thought it was junk overall. View and give him the credibility you deem proper.

But this issue is worth noting. Dumb gun handling but that happens routinely.

Nemo

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I'm not saying that it isn't an issue, but why would someone stage the trigger, then turn the safety on?

3. Clark

Clark Active Member

I just tried it in my Ruger LC9s for grins and giggles and it doesn't have this problem, not that I expected it, but I had to try it.

4. Nemo

Dumb as a brick under water or just plain don't know no better? Remember there are a fair pile of new 1st time gun owners out there in the past few months.

Nemo

MaricopaKid likes this.
  5. MaricopaKid

MaricopaKid Member

I work part time about 30 hours per week. In face-to-face transactions with 30-60 customers per day, I find most people are idiots.

mountainman444 likes this.
  6. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

I find the same thing....

7. Nemo

Hail, I've known that for near on 50 years.

Nemo

8. mountainman444

mountainman444 Well-Known Member

This was the same problem with the pt series pistols that got them all recalled. Taurus had it fixed with the g2 series. I wonder why they changed it from those and why they didn’t catch it in testing?