Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Re: Tampa mom killes her two kids.

The children's father, Colonel Parker Schenecker, is a military intelligence officer assigned to US Central Command (CENTCOM). He is in his 3rd year at MacDill, and is currently on temporary assignment in the Middle East.
Poor bastard.

·
Registered
498 Posts

UUUGH! Mental health is a huge issue in this country but that is still no excuse....

Sometimes I wish that the outcome was "depressed mother of 2 ate a .38 for dinner"

So said for the dad, my heart hurts for him.

·
Registered
944 Posts

The sad thing is that i would have been easy for her to get help. The military has been fighting suicides and depression for years, with some progress. This woman could have very easily spoken to someone at Macdill in the hospital, or a chaplain or something. When people let their feelings just stew inside them it will only get worse. It seemed like when she emailed her mother she was finally reaching out to someone but it was a little too late by then.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts

drtybykr said:
The children's father, Colonel Parker Schenecker, is a military intelligence officer assigned to US Central Command (CENTCOM). He is in his 3rd year at MacDill, and is currently on temporary assignment in the Middle East.
Poor bastard.
Hell of a thing to come home to...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts