Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couple Shoots Robber at the Cleaners

"Turn around; we're going to the back," he said. He grabbed Mr. Baggett by the wrist and held the gun to the back of his head. "Where's the lady at?"

As they were headed for the back of the store, Mr. Baggett's wife emerged from behind them.

She was holding Mr. Baggett's 9 mm handgun.

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
Mr. Baggett's wife handed him the 9 mm, and he fired three times. A bullet hit the robber in the face.

The man stumbled out the front door and fell in the parking lot, still holding his gun. Emergency workers tried to revive him, but he was soon dead.
another happy ending

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
In my book, Mr. and Mrs. Baggett are heroes. Dallas is a far better place with that scumbag dead.

I know that sounds harsh, but we need to take back our society and our country from the thugs and scum who are too lazy or too stupid to hold a job and get by stealing from those who actually do work for a living.

I have no respect at all for thieves. None whatsoever! I wouldn't piss on those pitiful excuses for humanity if they were on fire!!!

:devil: Let 'em burn!!!!!!

I salute the Baggetts!

:bowdown:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
They said Mr. Baggett appears to have acted in self-defense, but the facts, as is routine, will be given to a grand jury.
Sad thing is that something like this has to be reviewed further than what the police gathered at the scene.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.