Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"... SAN ANTONIO (Reuters) â€" A Taco Bell drive-through customer who became enraged because of a price increase on Beefy Crunch Burritos fired a BB gun through the window at a manager ...

No one was hurt from the shots fired by the man, who also waved a pistol and an assault rifle in the parking lot ...

... when officers arrived, the angry patron fired several shots at the police cars ...

... the burritos had been sold for 99 cents each as a promotion, but the man was apparently angry that the promotion had ended, and the price had gone up to $1.49. ..."

The rest of the article:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110323/od_ ... JhZ2VtYW51

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Now... that is strange. I was on my way home from a karate tournament in the late 90s... probably 12yo... and nearly.exactly the same thing happened. Taco bell, northern Indiana, drive thru, mad about prices, pulls a gun.

People are serious about their tacos.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
sunnymw said:
Now... that is strange. I was on my way home from a karate tournament in the late 90s... probably 12yo... and nearly.exactly the same thing happened. Taco bell, northern Indiana, drive thru, mad about prices, pulls a gun.

whatcha trying to say? Tacos aren't worth killin for? I'm seriously emotionally hurt :(

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Spent BBs?
Spent: â€"verb 1. simple past tense and past participle of spend. 2. used up; consumed. 3. tired; worn-out; exhausted.

You can't use up a BB.
Police initially reported Jones exchanged fire with the officers. But on Monday, an SAPD spokesman said investigators could not be sure about that because his rifle was also a BB gun and they could find no spent BBs. It was unclear who shot out the windshield of a police patrol car during the shooting.

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_ ... z1HWOzpHZ2

·
GPDO Commonlaw Spouse
5,514 Posts
I was going to ask if the pistol & 'assault rifle' were BB guns, but evidently the story gets even better. He barricaded himself in a hotel room and had a standoff until cops used tear gas to get him out. Currently has 3 counts of "attempted capital murder" against him.

Just wow. :shock:

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
TippinTaco said:
sunnymw said:

whatcha trying to say? Tacos aren't worth killin for? I'm seriously emotionally hurt :(
Quite the contrary. When I was 11 weeks pregnant i would have killed for a soft taco supreme. You don't mess with a pregnant woman and her cravings.

·
Senior Mumbler
6,671 Posts
sunnymw said:
TippinTaco said:
sunnymw said:

Quite the contrary. When I was 11 weeks pregnant i would have killed for a soft taco supreme. You don't mess with a pregnant woman and her cravings.
There's other times you don't mess with a woman. :shattered:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts