Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on driving to Dallas to see the Falcons in the Super Bowl. Without getting into a lot of research, can I just keep my gun loaded in the center console through Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas without any problems???

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
You can make the drive alright, but you'll be watching the Steelers!

·
Banned
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually, if I really was able to get a ticket, I would check and do the research myself. I would only avail myself of your knowledge if I had trouble wif anything. I do appreciate the humor about the Steelers and the Patriots though....:) You guys are a riot and keep me laughing all the time....next thing ya know someone's going to jump in here wif a joke about the Packers...:) Take Care!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I went to a game at Cowboys stadium last season. It truly is amazing. Definitely make a trip to the stadium, regardless if you can carry the whole way there or not.

·
Registered
15,984 Posts
MyFred said:
...can I just keep my gun loaded in the center console through Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas without any problems???
All of those states honor the GWL.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
We can file this under "hypothetical questions". Falcons got killed last night.

·
Banned
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nevermind...I've changed my mind....grrrrrrrrr.... :oops:

·
Registered
55 Posts
That was a tough loss, but I always prefer a blowout to losing a heartbreaker. You can move on sooner because there isn't any woulda coulda one play scenarios that needle you. Plus you can start the healing process at halftime :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts