Featured Sunday Church Shooting - Texas

Discussion in 'In the News' started by NTA, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Bkite

Bkite Olivia's PawPaw

2. Taurus92

Taurus92 Well-Known Member

Has there been one that hasn't stopped? No!

3. Taurus92

I guess there are several places I could post this, but since the story is mostly in Texas as a result of this shooting, I'll put it here.

US Pastors Welcome Gun-Toting Parishioners
    More at the link.

4. Taurus92

Ok, one more.

5. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/08/us/texas-shooting-video-devin-kelley.html

6. Taurus92

In addition to spreading the carriers around in the service, they need to inform everyone should an attack happen, please duck so they will have a clear shot at the perp.

7. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

If they wanted to be bold, they could add it to the back of every bulletin at every function, near the end at the bottom as well. Let everyone know the church was protected, and what they should do if something should ever happen. I reality, most non-shooters would naturally fall to the ground probably, if not try to run away. As long as not everyone tries to run away, it shouldn't be a problem. Only problem is its impossible to control what people do in a situation like that. They may do the exact opposite of what you've asked them.

8. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

https://www.redstate.com/arbogast/2...s-stephen-willefords-firearm-vs-devin-kelley/

Observe How the Media Describes Stephen Willeford’s Firearm vs. Devin Kelley
    Posted at 10:55 pm on November 8, 2017 by Carl Arbogast

TimBob likes this.
  9. Taurus92

10. Taurus92

Gun laws do not stop evil individuals
    by: Erick Pratt

Poll at the link!

Thank you for voting!
    Strongly agree 71.5% (2,448 votes)
    Agree 8.29% (284 votes)
    Don't know 1.17% (40 votes)
    Disagree 2.28% (78 votes)
    Strongly disagree 16.76% (574 votes)
    Total Votes: 3,424

11. Taurus92

Joe Biden in denial. So, I guess Joe wanted more people to die so they could have more blood to dance in.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/j...o-chased-texas-church-shooter/article/2640485

I'm not sure the reference was to Kelley, the question was about Willeford when Joe said that. MSM giving Joe some help.

No Joe, that's not what you did. You banned certain weapons for a period of time that was proven to not help. It's pathetic how the gun grabbers claim lives saved, but refuse to recognize when licensed carriers really do save lives.

Schweisshund likes this.