Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
68,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People here are aware of the easy online page available for RSVP to the Summer Lunch, right?

·
68,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Almost nobody who put themselves on the list on this site we used for planning purposes has paid. Some people who were not on that list have registered, but we have a large room with lots of empty space as of today.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
I'll be registering this weekend. Had to wait for payday... :wink:

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Sharky and Pro2am, Get your own excuses or make sure to pay me royalties for using mine! :evil:

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
:2cents: Problem and a time conflict. Trying to work both out.

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
I'll be in Charlotte at a wedding that day. And yes, I'll be carrying as churches aren't off limits up there.

:wink:

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
I simply forgot to mail mine in. Will do that tommorrow for both myself and my wife.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I signed up via the PayPal link, it was pretty pain free. I am looking forward to meeting you guys.

·
68,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
esti said:
I mailed my RSVP last Saturday. Will I receive a confirmation?
I do not know whether the lunch coordinator is sending out confirmations, but I do know that yours was received. :wink:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Just paid via pay-pal. However I didn't have to put in my GCO member# or anything?

I hope my work doesn't throw a curve ball at me or anything. Otherwise i'm there already.

·
68,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ls1ssdavid said:
Just paid via pay-pal. However I didn't have to put in my GCO member# or anything?

I hope my work doesn't throw a curve ball at me or anything. Otherwise i'm there already.
I just checked. No curve balls.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts