Styer M40 questions?

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by jmathis84, Dec 1, 2010.

1. jmathis84

jmathis84 New Member

I have an oppurtinity to get one and dunno much about it. Does any have one or any experience with one? Any help would be greatly appreciated. From what i can reaf they are very good guns.

2. jmathis84

jmathis84 New Member

Thanks Mountainpass. I was reading that but didnt know if the 40 differed from the m9. they look to be very nice solid built pistols

3. jmathis84

jmathis84 New Member

ended up tradin for it. No regrets at all. This gun feels awesome in your hand. cant wait to shoot it

4. Yocain

Yocain New Member

Had mine about 2 months now but had 2 Steyr M9-A1's before I got it. The .40 is a soft shooter, super short trigger reset and mine has been flawless. I truly like Steyr pistols. Easy break down, basically a better Glock. I talked to the US factory rep about sights and he tells me that Trijicon should begin making tritium sights for this weapon in the near future. Enjoy.

5. jmathis84

jmathis84 New Member

I really like it also. planning on taking a trip shooting this weekend and see how it runs. It doesnt look like it has been fired much at all. I got it from a guy who said it sit in his safe for the last 10yrs and the appearence seems to validate that.