Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an oppurtinity to get one and dunno much about it. Does any have one or any experience with one? Any help would be greatly appreciated. From what i can reaf they are very good guns.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mountainpass. I was reading that but didnt know if the 40 differed from the m9. they look to be very nice solid built pistols

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ended up tradin for it. No regrets at all. This gun feels awesome in your hand. cant wait to shoot it

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Had mine about 2 months now but had 2 Steyr M9-A1's before I got it. The .40 is a soft shooter, super short trigger reset and mine has been flawless. I truly like Steyr pistols. Easy break down, basically a better Glock. I talked to the US factory rep about sights and he tells me that Trijicon should begin making tritium sights for this weapon in the near future. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really like it also. planning on taking a trip shooting this weekend and see how it runs. It doesnt look like it has been fired much at all. I got it from a guy who said it sit in his safe for the last 10yrs and the appearence seems to validate that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts