Stupid Arlington Police

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Malum Prohibitum, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

From VCDL:

Good grief! :?

2. tj2000

tj2000 New Member

My advice to the women would be to carry a gun so they can trade his bag for a BODY BAG. It may just be me but I heard the coroner can fit a DIRT BAG in a body bag.
    :shoot:

3. Malum Prohibitum

He may be raping, so Berke wants them to just give him what he wants? Maybe it is Berke!
    :lol:

4. tj2000

tj2000 New Member

My question is.....

If a woman is under the threat of rape by a perp and the woman just gave what he wanted, wouldn't that be consensual sex at that point. I know that may be a stupid question cosidering the circumstance but it is a question none the less......

5. kkennett

kkennett New Member

I would suggest that a plastic bag placed forcibly over your head is clear intent to do serious bodily harm. An appropriate reaction by a well-armed lady could end this problem.

6. Foul

Foul New Member

That guy tried that with my wife, I'd almost feel sorry for him...not really.
    Stupid fool would be bringing a plastic bag to a gunfight.

7. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

Sexual motivation?!!
    The guy is just a moth collector. These women are obviously wearing some sort of perfume that is attracting a rare & exotic species of moth & this guy just wants to catch one for his collection.

What kind of idiot is this Berke? Who cares if it's sexually motivated or not, he want to PUT A PLASTIC BAG OVER THEIR HEADS & DRAG EM INTO THE BUSHES???
    Just like the with guy that clsoes those parks & had the idiot boss; I wonder what Burke would do if he was walking down the sidewalk & someone ran up behind him & wrapped his head in a kroger bag?...

8. Sharky

Sharky New Member

:shock: ouch thats gonna hurt!!!

9. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

Seems to me that he has already been triggered.

10. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

I was thinking the same thing. If a guy is putting a bag over your head, he has already been triggered.

11. Macktee

Macktee New Member

How are these poor women gonna the primary defensive measure of sticking a finger down their throats and puke on the guy if he puts a bag over head?

The Lt. needs to think this thru a little more....

12. Malum Prohibitum

Well, why should they want to do that? You are talking about a defensive weapon against rape, and we know now that this is probably not the attacker's motivation. Didn't you read what the expert had to say?

There. That settles it. He was probably just collecting for the Red Cross.

When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross.