Strip Club shooting (Atlanta)

Discussion in 'In the News' started by GTWolfman, Sep 19, 2007.

1. GTWolfman

GTWolfman Member

2. GunNut

GunNut New Member

Well, the laws are written to keep the law abiding citizens from killing people. :banghead:

I wonder if there are an statistics that show the number of shootings that occur in a "off limits" location vs not off limits.

3. ber950

ber950 Active Member

If you are honest with yourself you will admit that a strip club is a stupid place.

I try not to go to stupid places.
    Hang out with stupid people.
    Do stupid things.

4. GunNut

GunNut New Member

Its like the lottery, dollar after dollar, nothing in return.

5. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

:rotfl2:

I'm not a big fan of them. Went when I was younger, but why do I want to spend my money for some cheap whore leaving a snail trail down the bar so she can go snort it away in a few hours? :roll:

6. GTWolfman

GTWolfman Member

I know some people are just all about em.. and some just really aren't. Me personally, it doesn't do anything for me. But say for instance I was part of a group that went for a bachelor party or something. Even more so, say I was a DD for the night. I'd still have to disarm even though I was 100% sober, alert, and aware of the surroundings. I am just saying, that 'disarmed' zones don't really seem to stop the gun violence. If someone wants to cause harm, they will do so.

7. tace

tace New Member

Strippers really don't do anything for me. I think they are way too cheesy. But last time I was in a strip club with my wife and a female friend of hers, I enjoyed making my wife blush by getting her a lap dance. The strippers must get a bonus for recruiting cause they were trying to talk my wife's friend into working there :)

8. Guest

Guest Guest

At 21 I still haven't been and don't care to go. I enjoy the healthy look of what I have at home :wink:

As for GFZ, they have been proven to not work, but liberals love em anyway!

Personally, it sounds like a person whose been on welfare for 20 years. They don't work yet liberals love em anyway!

9. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

+1

10. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

The PG law stopped this crime from happening. :roll:

11. jeepsterwannabe

jeepsterwannabe New Member

ptsmith,

Bulloch might get mad if he sees that you like his wife too

12. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:shock: :oops:

13. Firearmz

Firearmz New Member

some of the nicer places have some hot babes.

As for the shootings, I have a couple buddies that work security at some of these places, door men and parking lots. SOME of these clubs will have tables where $20,000 or more can be exchanged, they usually have what they call posses with them, and they have guns. Lots of local and national gangs run in and out of them. Shootings are rather common place at some of the strip joints. The higher the minority and gangsta look the better the chances of gun fire and fighting.

Not profiling, just making a comment.

14. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

What's wrong with profiling? If it walks like a duck, waddles like a duck, and quacks like a duck........

15. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

....me and kkennett will argue over who gets to shoot it!

16. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

:lol:

17. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

Some people spend hundreds or thousands to go watch a 4 hour football game. Some people spend that same money to watch nekkid folks bounce around in front of them. Not much different in my opinion - different strokes for different folks.

I have the right to carry my gun to either place but thanks to the laws I can carry to neither.

:evil:

18. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

Very good post Tink.

19. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

:righton:

20. Axeman

Axeman New Member

+2 Except for the 21 part.