Stone Mtn Barber shoots 2 burglars

Discussion in 'Georgia In the News' started by MikeDAbiker, Sep 20, 2010.

1. MikeDAbiker

MikeDAbiker Member

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

All is as it should be . . .

3. triggerman357

triggerman357 Active Member

Looks like I just found my new barber shop. Now I need to grow some hair. I have noticed several barber shops that have at least one person OC'ing because of all the cash they take in. South Dekalb barber shops are not a wise place to rob.

4. Priest

Priest New Member

I know my barber is gun okay... he carries, and even has been known to accept ammo as payment! He and I talk cars and guns every time I am in there.

5. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

I have to find a Barber like this one. I may actually drive over there for my next hair cut. I wonder if he's going to take any time off.

Good first post, MikeDAbiker. Welcome to the forum.

6. GooberTim

GooberTim New Member

If he's in the Kennesaw area, hook a brotha up!

7. Priest

Priest New Member

You remember that Cigar shop we were talking about on Sandy plains rd at Post Oak Tritt? Look a few doors to the left. The owner is Johnny, his second is John. Don't let the woman cut your hair though.

8. The Math Teacher

The Math Teacher New Member

Did she do this one?

[​IMG]

9. JMJ2

JMJ2 New Member

My barber has a GWL and carries concealed while working. I may check this barber out because his shop is closer to me.

10. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Excellent first post and welcome!

I second MP's comment. There's absolutely no reason charges should be filed against the barber!

Like Priest, my barber is a gun guy. He and I frequently talk guns and stuff. However, since he opened the shop, I have switched to one of the other barbers who works there. Now, Cliff is a great guy and a gun nut and all that, but Shasta has much softer hands. That thing she does with the hot towel following the sideburns and neck shave is almost orgasmic... I should probably mention she's a bit of a gun nutette herself and a real hottie!

Soooooooooo. Anyone looking for a barber in Alpharetta, check out Old Milton Barber Shop. It's in a strip mall at 4075 Old Milton Parkway. There's an excellent liquor store, a cigar store and several decent restaurants in that same strip mall.

Oh yeah. Cliff is by far the ugliest, and just happens to be the only guy, barber working there. Not that such information should influence anyone. But, I gotta admit, he definitely knows how to hire top quality barberettes.....

11. Redbull72

Redbull72 New Member

MapQuesting directions now!

12. mountainman444

mountainman444 Active Member

My only suggestion is a 12 gauge with #1 buckshot. Then neither bad guy gets away unharmed and runs away to do it again.

13. Arkimedes

Arkimedes New Member

I like how the business and local community is rallying behind the guy. I wish it was like that everywhere.

14. patrick4588

patrick4588 New Member

grand opening? trying to hit him before he even got going!

15. JMan

JMan New Member

Good deal!!

went from :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

to :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

in just seconds :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: