Stone Mountain Has To Go

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Nemo, Jul 3, 2020.

1. diamondback

diamondback Well-Known Member

They should not. The nazi salute had power

These black power salutes are laughable as only power there is what white liberals let them THINK they have to control votes.

mb90535im likes this.
  2. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Mark your calendars for Saturday, July 25. Grandmaster Funk Jay and his armed black militia* are on their way to Louisville, KY to get justice for Breonna Taylor.

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...plans-hold-armed-march-louisville/5477815002/
    * I have to wonder if the police would be so accommodating to an armed white militia group who declared their intentions to march through their town with the accompanying bullshit we saw at Stone Mountain? Hmmm? :-k :popcorn:

3. moe mensale

Video accompaniment for post #42.

4. mountainman444

mountainman444 Well-Known Member

Oh, oh, call on me. I know the answer!

HECK NO!!
    I’ll bet a group of white crackers would be disarmed and detained so fast it would make your head spin. (Or make your head explode.)

5. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

This just might get interesting. If only from the gun control (laws, legislation) side.

Nemo

6. moe mensale

3:10

7. diamondback

diamondback Well-Known Member

Do these piss ants have any idea what can happen to them? I mean seriously look at chicago and the body count or lack of when 17 are shot at a funeral. As many know when you talk about gun violence and who commits most of it first thing said by a black lefty ( no matter if he is a harvard grad) is "Dem dar white boys shootin up all those schools" I reply that "I never said that we decide to do it that white people are not the most efficient killers" I mean hitler an most major killers in history by number were white. I think these thugs are in for trouble they piss the wrong poeple off. This is not IL or NY. They are messing around in DIXIE and more than a few people would be happy to remind them that the power they THINK they have is only what white liberals allow so they keep the votes.

8. moe mensale

9. moe mensale

Grand Master Funk is a fool. He talks a good game because his followers - and a lot of the media and general population - are too stupid to know otherwise. He's going to get people hurt and killed on all sides because of his bullshit.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-armed-militia-planning-louisville-march-claims-its-not-f-ing-around

10. moe mensale

Same link as above. There's always hope but good luck with that.

11. Nemo

More details.

Nemo

https://www.foxnews.com/us/louisvil...r-armed-protester-accidentally-shoots-himself

12. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

13. moe mensale

14. Nemo

Sometimes.

Nemo

15. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

An armed rally is planned for Aug 15th at the park and city as an answer to NFAC's prancing around there. I hope no stupid KKK type groups show up. The media would then paint everyone there as racist. Well, not everyone.

mb90535im likes this.
  16. moe mensale

https://www.ajc.com/news/stone-mountain-braces-for-another-armed-protest/YCO2G6COUVACFLAAM5LYYHTODM/

17. moe mensale

18. Hombre

Hombre PITA

I'll have to go find my copy, skim through it, and see if Sun Tzu mentioned, "Do not go looking for a fight...because surely you will find one". If not, then maybe that should be added to his book.

From ^^ article above, it seems that that are trying to shut down all of the city of Stone Mountain today, and keep people in their houses. I think I will just stay the hell away from Atlanta today. Wait...I do that every day.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
    MaricopaKid and Schweisshund like this.
  19. atlsrt44

atlsrt44 Well-Known Member

Stone mountain is pretty spread out.... maybe they could close downtown but not the city