Stoddard's Grounbreaking 1/29/11

Discussion in 'Ranges, Dealers & Smiths' started by stoddard, Jan 14, 2011.

1. stoddard

stoddard New Member

It Is Here!

Please join us for the official groundbreaking of the new superior Stoddard's Range and Guns at 12:00 Noon on Saturday January 29. The location is at the old site at 5840 Bankhead Highway, Douglasville.
    Membership information will be available at that time.
    We want to thank our Contractor RW Smith & Co., The City of Douglasville, and our financing partner The Bank of North Georgia.

Following the groundbreaking, footings will be poured on Monday January 31, and the building will be closed in within 5 weeks. We anticipate a 16 week construction schedule.

I promise this Range will be worth the wait.

Your friend,
    Ransom Stoddard

2. hma153

hma153 Uninvited Guest

:faint: dude! \:D/ I'm there!

3. RustyNail

RustyNail New Member

Outstanding, our prayers have been answered!!!!!!! I know all the guys up there are just as anxious to get the range open as the rest of us. Looking forward to it. I'll finally get to try out some of the "toys" I've been buying from them. :righton: :woohoo:

4. YZ#58

YZ#58 Member

From someone in Douglas County, IT'S ABOUT TIME! Can't wait to see the finished range, and try it out.

5. 87FieroGT

87FieroGT New Member

FABULOUS!!!!! [​IMG]

Will be there [​IMG]

6. STONEWALL0628

STONEWALL0628 New Member

Thank God! No more WWT for me!

:woohoo:

7. stoddard

stoddard New Member

More good news.

Membership information will be available by the 2nd week in February and applications will be accepted at that time. While we are in our construction phase we will gladly allow certain memberships to be paid over time. We will be offering a very wide and unique set of programs, special shoots, lectures, video and family nights, child care and much, much more. This will be YOUR Range not mine. Stoddard's ventilation, air conditioning, unparalleled state of the art, fully programmable targetry, and variety of classes will be unlike anything in the State of Georgia, and comparable only to the most exclusive shooting clubs located throughout the United States. Ask us about special member benefits that will be available to a select few initial members, and about our members lounge, library and historical displays. If you find you can't shoot certain calibers at other ranges, don't worry there is a firm "no caliber discrimination" policy at Stoddards (your magnums, rifles and shotguns are welcome here).

Of course, membership is not required to enjoy the use of Stoddards Range and Guns, and we will be posting our "use by the lane" rates in the next couple of months.

Be ready for our extraordinary service, extraordinary selection, and the hallmark of Stoddards that so many of you have come to enjoy, our standard Stoddards Comedy Routine. We just can't seem to help it. Our goal is for each Stoddards customer - we call you the "Stoddard's Family" - to have as much fun as we do serving you.

I look forward to seeing you at the groundbreaking if you can make it. But if you can't be there, don't worry, we're starting construction anyway.

Some said we couldn't do it - it's time to prove them wrong!

Michael

8. The Math Teacher

The Math Teacher New Member

AMEN!

9. RustyNail

RustyNail New Member

This is it, the day has come, we see the light at the end of the tunnel. This will be like a late Christmas present. :righton: :righton:

10. Bobo

Bobo New Member

How do we get the membership info if we can't make the groundbreaking? (work)

I am excited about the range and wanted to purchase my gun from a semi-local shop (yours), but I never got a call back after leaving a message.

11. LoneOak

LoneOak Proprietor LoneOakTerrace

I will be there for sure. I'm seeing an all-star lineup of celeberties might be makeing an appearance.

12. Mstr-Chris

Mstr-Chris Well-Known Member

I will be there on my way to work. :righton:

13. markhk2

markhk2 New Member

Will definitely be there!

14. The Math Teacher

You know I'll be there Mr. Oak.
    :righton:

15. RustyNail

RustyNail New Member

While I think "all-star" is pushing it a little and I'm deffinitly don't have "celebrity" status, the Mrs. and I will be there. Been waiting a good while for this event. Hope to show Michael more of our support for bringing us a grand place to shoot on the West Side. :righton:

16. The Math Teacher

I would have to repectfully disagree with you Mr. Nail.
    You are a Great American and would be considered a celeberty in most circles.
    I know about circles - after all, I am The Math Teacher.
    :wink:

17. Archangel

Archangel Moderator Staff Member

18. warrioroftheland

warrioroftheland New Member

i might drop by to meet some of the guys. crawl out from under my rock i have been under for sometime now. looking forward to this range since i am now a D-Ville local again...