Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still checking in while on vacation.
No major damage inflicted (by me), but being away from the Florida sun for 12 years has me a little on the toasty side. I'm starting to look like a Floridian again.
Everyone have a safe Fourth and I'll try to stay sober down here.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
wsweeks2 said:
How bad does concealment suck in the heat?
Not bad for me... I'm either here in the apartment or at work..and I can't carry to, from, or at work... I'm sure the dude with the M16 wouldn't appreciate it.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wsweeks2 said:
With the double point shoulder rig and the .38 it can get pretty hot...the undershirts get pretty wet with 90+% humidity and 90+ degree temps. With the subcompact 9mm, it's not that bad at all.

I don't feel the NEED to carry as much as back in Jonesboro, but it's more habit now than any thing else.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Foul said:
wsweeks2 said:
With the double point shoulder rig and the .38 it can get pretty hot...the undershirts get pretty wet with 90+% humidity and 90+ degree temps. With the subcompact 9mm, it's not that bad at all.

I don't feel the NEED to carry as much as back in Jonesboro, but it's more habit now than any thing else.
It's been hotter in statesboro than it has here in orlando.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Sharky said:
What has made you feel so safe?

I know when I was in Orlando, I was trying to determine which was worse, Atlanta or Orlando!
I know I've got the spare mag when I'm driving near town. OBT south of I-4 looks pretty bad. I live east of town and don't deal with downtown at all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts