"Stick a fork in Trump", he's done

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by rougeneck, Oct 8, 2016.

1. rougeneck

rougeneck Member

It's over...sorry supporters

2. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

3. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

Not so fast - the race is still tied. ;)

I smell desperation.

4. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

LOL, someone's been huffing paint fumes. This is the race as it stands BEFORE we hear what he really thinks about women. Not really tied and it is going to get much worse for the GOP the longer he stays in.

Attached Files:

5. Schweisshund

I don't take drugs or huff paint fumes - and the amount of posts being made by the same person attempting to disparage Trump is a sign of desperation.

Hillary is only 1 point ahead of Trump. I anticipate that will change after the 2nd debate.

6. rougeneck

rougeneck Member

Drug free, and after 30 years of smoking, tobacco free...So I'm just giving a sobering assessment of where things are.

I have NEVER supported Donald from the moment he announced his run...in my past post I made it no secret of my utter repulsion for the guy.

Im not some Hillary zombie either, but at least I trust the lady would not launch nuclear warheads after a bad Twitter war.

Donald is totally unstable...for reasons I can't disclose in this forum, and on the internet in general, I KNOW who Trump is and what he represents. I might be one of the only people in the state of Georgia who has actually done business with the guy.

Bottom line, I'm not "hating" on the guy for some biased or political reason. He is a TOTAL fraud and will continue his fraud by having his foaming at the mouth supporters follow him upon his lost to create an Alt-Right media empire or Tv Network.

P.S.

If I wanted to be totally foolish or vindictive (or both) I could post pictures of me at Trump's house of give details of my business interaction(s) with the guy. So again, he is taking his supporters for granted and destroying what are "true" conservative values...his motives are obvious...if it benefits him or his family's pockets NOTHING is off limits.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  7. Schweisshund

I was thinking that I should have pointed out that those who are supporting a "3rd party" keep watching these "garbage polls" and actually believe Hillary is going to win. It's as if the thought has not dawned on them that the candidate they themselves are championing has no chance of winning. Why are their poll numbers not brazenly displayed? They are convinced Hillary is going to win, and they are fine with that. If they were not 'ok' with Hillary winning - they would not be supporting a 3rd party candidate that has 0 chance of winning.

In essence, they are 'ok' with a Hillary win, and their conscience is somehow "clear" since they voted for someone who has no chance of ever winning, and they know, going into the voting booth, that they just let Hillary win.

8. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

"Any vote not for Hillary Clinton, is effectively a vote for Donald Trump" - Barack Obama

Just the politics of fear.

9. rougeneck

rougeneck Member

I will disclose one "not so secret" bit of information, it was a private conversation between Donald and Bill Clinton which made Donald's mind up that he should run as President. Now I don't know if Bill's push had hidden motives, but use your intellect to read between the lines.

Donald due to his narcissistic personality, has be playing checkers, to their credit the Clintons have been playing chess.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  10. rougeneck

rougeneck Member

So I guess there was an October surprise after all (purposeful hit at Wikileaks)

11. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

OK, we can trust you. You know what you are talking about, right? Just take your word for it and vote for Johnson? hiLIARy? or who?

Nemo

12. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Trump is not quite done yet. Looks like he is still in it to win it, and has telegraphed some of what he will say at the debate.

Hey if old Bill could make everything slide off him like water from a duck's back by playing the saxophone, surely Trump will get the same benefit of the doubt from the media, right? Maybe he just needs to play a trumpet?

I'm getting plenty of popcorn ready for Sunday's debate. :popcorn:

Check out the video here: https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10157844642270725/

13. rougeneck

rougeneck Member

To quote Ted Cruz...."vote your conscience"

14. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

I am, and will sleep very well afterwards. I'm voting for the man I believe can defeat Hillary Clinton.

Anyone who believes Gary Johnson can win is living in la-la land.

Trump 2016.

15. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

Anyone who thinks Trump can come back from this is in la-la land

16. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Trump already didn't have a chance to win, but this is surely the last nail in the coffin

17. rougeneck

rougeneck Member

I'm not voting for someone who disrespects my mother, wife, or daughter...and don't bring up Bill's checkered past, this election is between Hillary and Donald...and sorry to say...a third party vote is a wasted vote.

18. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Dumbest reasoning I have ever heard. If I was ok with Hillary, I would vote for Hillary. Stop playing on people's ignorance unless you really are that ignorant.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016