Statue of hero with a gun... no dice in colorado.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by foshizzle, Apr 10, 2007.

1. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,264342,00.html

Sigh.

2. slabertooch

slabertooch New Member

Right because what two maladjusted evil youths did, has in anyway significance to a Navy Seal who has given his life, so that mom and pa can sleep at night knowing that Good Men stand by to do Bad Things to the Really Bad Guys.

3. dbaker

dbaker New Member

:evil:

This one really just breaks my :censored: and burns my :censored:

4. MLS 4506

MLS 4506 Active Member

just looked at the story in the den. post,sounds like the memorial is going forward,set to be unveiled on 4th of july,the opinion poll in the paper was running 3 to 1 in favor :D

5. Sharky

Sharky New Member

These are the same idiots that forgot Pearl Harbor, 911, and the many other countless attacks on americans protecting our freedoms.

I would say until another attack happens on a larger scale (something like the show Jericho) these people wont get it. If even that will ever snap them out of there complete stupid!

Anybody who demoralizes any of our troops deserve to loose that freedom!

6. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

+1

7. S&W 40

S&W 40 Active Member

What about all of those books I have seen in school about the revolution and other wars. If I remember most of them showed guns in the hands of what many call our forefathers... No not in schools... ahhhhhhhhhh... just think of all of us poor children back then... ahhhh :!: Maybe that was a way for them to get into my mind and why I joined the Army :?:

What do they want to do about all those photos,,, photo edit out all the guns,,, Patton would roll in his grave without his pistols :(

8. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

The children need to learn that it takes brave men with guns to protect this great countryand to make sure that we keep our freedoms. If it wasn't for them, we would not be free to put up a statue of a fallen hero in the first place. We would not have the freedom to debate the issues, or to disagree with our government. We would live in a country without freedom, without rights, and in all likelyhood with out our guns. The children of this country need to learn, that it's amred, trained soldiers that are responsible for our freedoms and our independence. We fight for our 2nd amendment rights, but it's our children that will have to protect those rights in the future, and their children after them.

I say, "Leave the statue alone!" After all, it's for the children.

9. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

What? Is it a naked statue or something? Maybe these people are just so intelligent that simpletons like us will never grasp their logic.

10. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

What? A Navy Seal without his weapons? :screwy:

11. lsu_nonleg

lsu_nonleg New Member

There's a statue of Lenin in downtown Seattle. I don't think anyone should be exposed to that without pictures of the millions Marxism has killed.

I must go read Kim Du Toit's seminal essay http://www.theothersideofkim.com/index.php/essays/41/ (yet again!) to cleanse my mind of the spectre that is the citizenry of Littleton, Colorado.

12. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Who is the President in the third paragraph?

13. lsu_nonleg

lsu_nonleg New Member

Truman!

http://www.trumanlibrary.org/trivia/letter.htm