STATE REPRESENTATIVE TIMOTHY J BEARDEN HAS A MESSAGE FOR YOU

Discussion in 'GWL News & Information' started by gizmo5, Sep 3, 2007.

1. gizmo5

gizmo5 New Member

This is an email I received from Mr. Bearden. Its for everyone here to see, and its directed at you. So here it is :down:

"Thanks for the e-mail. I would ask that you do me a favor. Let them know that I have seen the comments and appreciate their vigor. I am working on several issues right now that I don't want to bring out at this time for obvious reasons. But I assure you that one of my main goals is to make Georgia one of the, if not the most, pro 2nd states in the Country. Thanks again for your support and always let me know what I can do to help. As our first President said "Firearms are the teeth of the people!"

Sincerely

Timothy J Bearden
    State Representative
    District 68

P.S. The greatest statesmen of our country would have never been allowed to speak if it were not for their firearms ready at their side. (My personal Quote)."

I HIGHLY advise that each and every person on this forum support this man in everything that he does. :wink:

2. 1911packer

1911packer Guest

Rep. Bearden is a true American who is serious about his responsibilities as an elected official.

Now that he has a little time in office under his belt, I expect him to do some good things in the General Assembly.

3. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I agree.

It was great listening to him at the GCO meeting.

4. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

If you login to GCO, a post will appear where you can view the video of Rep Bearden at the lunch.

5. AeroShooter

AeroShooter Active Member

Shucks, I thought he was going to tell us to be sure to drink our Ovaltine.

6. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

Re: STATE REPRESENTATIVE TIMOTHY J BEARDEN HAS A MESSAGE FOR

This ABSOLUTELY MUST go in to the GCO newsletter.

7. Macktee

Macktee New Member

I was pleased with his presentation. He seems a little new to politics, so he's not gotten all the rough edges smoothed out yet, but I think he will. I believe he was sincere when he offered his help with any problems or questions we may have eventhough not living in his district.

He seems to have ambition for higher office and, fortunately, isn't a one-issue person. Maybe, if he does go after higher office, our group might help with some type of fund-raising event. He's definitely on our wave length, so we should support him wherever and whenever possible.

8. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

That e-mail was refreshing to read.

Thanks for sharing Giz - and thanks for your enthusiasm as well.

9. gizmo5

gizmo5 New Member

My pleasure, and your welcome :wink:

10. Firearmz

Firearmz New Member

I have known of and met Tim several times, invited his to several shooting events to speak to people. Always promised but never showed. He is a politician. End of story.

11. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Well, he showed at the GCO luncheon. I guess he likes us better than your other friends.

12. merlock

merlock Active Member

:lol:

13. Firearmz

Firearmz New Member

It figures, oh yea all of my guest were in his voting district, thats why he didn't come.

14. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

So he passed up some face time with his constituents? That's a little odd.

15. Firearmz

Firearmz New Member

Now this was back when he was still a police officer in Douglasville and just running.

16. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

Ah, that explains it - with only police training, he didn't want to eliminate any possible votes. :wink:

17. GrimJack

GrimJack Active Member

I can't find this post.

18. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Yea, I couldn't either...

19. ICP_Juggalo

ICP_Juggalo Professional Troll

Firearmz, I think just about all the local LE agencies know you. Temple PD is one of our customers and I have seen your name on their call rosters.

20. Firearmz

Firearmz New Member

I use to do a little work with Temple. PM me we may actually know one another.