Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an email I received from Mr. Bearden. Its for everyone here to see, and its directed at you. So here it is :down:

"Thanks for the e-mail. I would ask that you do me a favor. Let them know that I have seen the comments and appreciate their vigor. I am working on several issues right now that I don't want to bring out at this time for obvious reasons. But I assure you that one of my main goals is to make Georgia one of the, if not the most, pro 2nd states in the Country. Thanks again for your support and always let me know what I can do to help. As our first President said "Firearms are the teeth of the people!"

Sincerely

Timothy J Bearden
State Representative
District 68

P.S. The greatest statesmen of our country would have never been allowed to speak if it were not for their firearms ready at their side. (My personal Quote)."

I HIGHLY advise that each and every person on this forum support this man in everything that he does. :wink:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Rep. Bearden is a true American who is serious about his responsibilities as an elected official.

Now that he has a little time in office under his belt, I expect him to do some good things in the General Assembly.

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Rammstein said:
1911packer said:
Rep. Bearden is a true American who is serious about his responsibilities as an elected official.
I agree.

It was great listening to him at the GCO meeting.
If you login to GCO, a post will appear where you can view the video of Rep Bearden at the lunch.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Re: STATE REPRESENTATIVE TIMOTHY J BEARDEN HAS A MESSAGE FOR

gizmo5 said:
P.S. The greatest statesmen of our country would have never been allowed to speak if it were not for their firearms ready at their side. (My personal Quote)."
This ABSOLUTELY MUST go in to the GCO newsletter.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
I was pleased with his presentation. He seems a little new to politics, so he's not gotten all the rough edges smoothed out yet, but I think he will. I believe he was sincere when he offered his help with any problems or questions we may have eventhough not living in his district.

He seems to have ambition for higher office and, fortunately, isn't a one-issue person. Maybe, if he does go after higher office, our group might help with some type of fund-raising event. He's definitely on our wave length, so we should support him wherever and whenever possible.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
I have known of and met Tim several times, invited his to several shooting events to speak to people. Always promised but never showed. He is a politician. End of story.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
budder said:
Firearmz said:
I have known of and met Tim several times, invited his to several shooting events to speak to people. Always promised but never showed. He is a politician. End of story.
Well, he showed at the GCO luncheon. I guess he likes us better than your other friends.
:lol:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Gunstar1 said:
Rammstein said:
1911packer said:
I agree.

If you login to GCO, a post will appear where you can view the video of Rep Bearden at the lunch.
I can't find this post.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
GrimJack said:
Gunstar1 said:
Rammstein said:
1911packer said:
I agree.

I can't find this post.
Yea, I couldn't either...

·
Professional Troll
2,164 Posts
Firearmz, I think just about all the local LE agencies know you. Temple PD is one of our customers and I have seen your name on their call rosters.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
ICP_Juggalo said:
Firearmz, I think just about all the local LE agencies know you. Temple PD is one of our customers and I have seen your name on their call rosters.
I use to do a little work with Temple. PM me we may actually know one another.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.