Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"until America, door to door, takes every handgun, this is what you're gonna have... It really is pathetic... We're livin' in the Dark Ages over there."
Sylvester Stallone, March 28, 1998

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"It [2nd Amendment] has to be stopped, and someone really has to go on the line, a certain dauntless political figure, and say, ‘It’s ending, it’s over, all bets are off. It’s not 200 years ago, we don’t need this anymore, and the rest of the world doesn’t have it. Why should we?"
Sylvester Stallone on Access Hollywood, June 8, 1998

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
I wonder if he actually reads his scripts. or does he have a midget whispering in his ear?

·
Registered
760 Posts
4 hand guns. Quite a lot for a guy who hates the 2nd Amendment.

http://www.riflegear.com/blogimages/sta ... page05.jpg

Walther PPK/S .380 ACP
Browning Hi-power 9MM
Beretta Model 20 .25 ACP
Glock 21 .45 ACP

I should contact his publicist. I wonder if he would have any carry tips for me since I too have a G21. :lol:

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Ew, you have to put your guns on your application? What if you buy a gun after you apply for your permit. :lol: I like the "Use additional pages if necessary". I'm sure some people on here would need several pages.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,591 Posts
The REST of the WORLD

Dear Mr. Stallone:

You said about the Right to Keep and Bear Arms: The rest of the world doesn't have this? Why should we?

If you want to live in a place that's like the rest of the world, go ahead. Delta's [still] ready when you are!

If you want to live in a country that respects individual rights, freedom, liberty, and self-reliance over weakness and dependence on the nanny state to look out for you, then you're in the right place. Sit down and shut up.

·
Registered
742 Posts
"She and Jim knew the National Rifle Association bore heavy responsibility for the easy availability of guns like those that shot Jim and threatened their son's life. And they knew they had to fight back to keep the NRA from running roughshod over our nation 's gun laws."

I pulled this off the Brady site regarding what prompted them (Bradys) to start their organization.......talk about mis-placed responsiblity.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
Ew, you have to put your guns on your application? What if you buy a gun after you apply for your permit. :lol: I like the "Use additional pages if necessary". I'm sure some people on here would need several pages.
In CA the guns you can carry are listed on the license. Most counties limit you to four. Carrying a gun not on the permit is the same as not having a permit.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.