Stacey Abrams Working Senate Run Off Elections

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Nemo, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

and working hard on them. Maybe not so legal but no problem to her.

Raffensperger may disagree and do something about it..

Nemo

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vo...under-investigation-seeking-out-of-state-dead

2. 45_Fan

45_Fan Well-Known Member

America Votes has sent me 3 absentee ballot request forms in the last week alone.

3. Craftsman

Craftsman Well-Known Member

Funny how a "Voting Rights" group instantly transforms into a campaign organization and back depending on what is convenient for the candidate.

Phil1979 likes this.
  4. Mstr-Chris

Mstr-Chris Well-Known Member

This is currently downtown near Woodruff park. This was an Arby's before the peaceful protests.

PXL_20201203_190439522.jpg

5. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

I have received new voter registration forms almost daily for the past couple of weeks. MY wife and myself have been registered to vote for years. I guess I could register my dogs and help them fill out the absentee ballot request. Then aid in their voting by helping them fill out the mail in ballot. I guess I could do that IF I really wanted to go to jail for it. However I think I'll pass...

6. dhaller

dhaller Active Member

I already voted - deposited my ballot yesterday - and I think today was the first day I *didn't* receive an absentee form. I've gotten 5 or 6?

Fortunately, I have a bin for scrap paper I use to kindle my charcoal oven, so their abundance won't be wasted!

DH

magnum1b likes this.
  7. Hombre

Hombre PITA

In all of this voter fraud, why are we not reading of some of these crooks at least being indicted, charged, etc?

This election and the Covid crap is the biggest clusterF... I have ever seen in my half century plus.

TimBob and Bkite like this.
  8. Jonathan Freeman

Jonathan Freeman Member

Warnock was involved with this group until February of this year. Just another cog in the crappy political game.

9. dhaller

dhaller Active Member

Because... there wasn't any kind of systematic voter fraud.

DH

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
  10. MLS 4506

MLS 4506 Well-Known Member

dhaller you are a smart guy, so I am going to assume you are willfully ignoring the facts

Jonathan Freeman likes this.
  11. dhaller

dhaller Active Member

I'm looking at facts like "there's no evidence of systematic voter fraud" and concluding that there was no systematic voter fraud.

So no, I'm not ignoring the facts.

DH

45_Fan likes this.
  12. HJB

HJB Well-Known Member

If you want to know the facts, here they are....no one has proven there is systematic voter fraud.

45_Fan likes this.
  13. 45_Fan

45_Fan Well-Known Member

14. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

Here is the the article you posted showing the "other side" in your efforts to be "fair and balanced?
    Democrats Openly Urge Voter Fraud By Temporarily 'Moving' To Georgia (thefederalist.com)

I'll just put it here as a point of reference for those on this forum who may have missed it when you posted it before.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  15. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

The registration deadline is December 7. That is Monday. So unless they move here over the weekend and get registered on Monday, it will not matter how many Democrats temporarily move here between now and Jan. 5.

Bkite likes this.
  16. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Yesterday evening and this morning the local news --both talk radio 95.5 and one of the NPR communist radio --channels were talking about that GOP politician from Florida who said that Republicans in Florida should move to Georgia temporary, just for January's runoff elections in the Senate.

To me, that's election fraud especially if you're not actually going to live here, not even for 2 months, but you're just using a friend or relative's address like that politician from Florida apparently did.

17. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

1C6CCEEA-734B-4569-83BE-54600E792F90.jpeg

I requested an absentee ballot for my dear departed aunt Mabel who passed away about 25 years ago.

She was a solid Republican and I knew that would have an opinion on this election!

During a séance, her voice came to me, unmistakably, and she told me exactly how to mark her absentee ballot, and of course it was all Republican.

(Nixon-Agnew for the top spot,
    and Barry Goldwater for Senate.)

18. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

The registration deadline is December 7. That is Monday.

19. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Fraud is fraud. It doesn't matter what your party affiliation may be.

mountainman444 and gunsmoker like this.