Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
If anyone is tempted (like I was) to cave in and give out your illegally-requested SSN and employment information because it saves you the hassle of fighting back, please contact me about how easy it is to win that battle. Please!

It not only saves all future GFL applicants from having their information improperly obtained and possibly compromised, it also puts another win in GCO's column. Fight back! You'll be glad you did.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
FireHouse said:
If anyone is tempted (like I was) to cave in and give out your illegally-requested SSN and employment information because it saves you the hassle of fighting back, please contact me about how easy it is to win that battle. Please!

It not only saves all future GFL applicants from having their information improperly obtained and possibly compromised, it also puts another win in GCO's column. Fight back! You'll be glad you did.
I wasn't aware of it at the time I had applied (I was just a member of this forum for 3 days when I applied).

·
Registered
134 Posts
Still happens in Douglas too...from that thread....we both filled it out...
___

Quick update in Douglas Co. My wife filed for her GFL today and I gave her the Carroll County case to take with her and asked her to not give her SSN. The very nice lady said she didn't know of any case and if she wanted a license she would have to provide it. My wife didn't fight it as she wants a license to CC asap.

Edit...we will be joining GCO tomorrow at the show in Marietta...see you there.

·
Super Moderator
16,485 Posts
raptor2a said:
budder said:
Malum Prohibitum said:
raptor2a said:
Edit...we will be joining GCO tomorrow at the show in Marietta...see you there.
There is a show on a Tuesday?
I dunno, but I did see him on Saturday. :D
I met a "Jeff" at the table...was that you? I told you I was a newb... :oops:
It was indeed.

·
Registered
350 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
FireHouse said:

I wasn't aware of it at the time I had applied (I was just a member of this forum for 3 days when I applied).
Well, this was mainly intended for people who have not yet applied, who think it's too much trouble to get involved. If you can handle two visits to the probate court instead of one, you can handle this. Trust me, GCO and JRM make it super easy.

And the best part of standing up to the probate court is, you get your GFL in record time! :wink:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.