Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine turned me on to this at the blade show. There is a little bit more to it than I have posted here but it is the basics and you will have one skeery sharp tool.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The opposite side of the base is used by the off hand, the rods protect your hand if the blade slips off. I should have posted a picture of it's intended purpose.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Oh. I didn't think of that since there wasn't a hand in the pictures :lol: . I assumed it was heavy enough to simply sit there on a surface or something like that.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I borrowed one of those a from a coworker a while back. It does everything it promises. My pocket knives were in good shape and it took them back to a factory type edge.

My Ka-Bar was pretty beat up, but now it is damn near razor sharp too! 8)

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
mzmtg said:
I borrowed one of those a from a coworker a while back. It does everything it promises. My pocket knives were in good shape and it took them back to a factory type edge.

My Ka-Bar was pretty beat up, but now it is damn near razor sharp too! 8)
Nice. It's about time to resharpen my knives...

·
Registered
964 Posts
Two thumbs up for Crock Sticks. I've got a similar item (made by Lansky) in my kitchen. I wanted to get a leather strop to finish things off, but my wife doesn't want it hanging in the kitchen :D

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Neat.

I plan on just mailing my knife to Benchmade and they will make it sharp again for $5.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Rammstein said:
Neat.

I plan on just mailing my knife to Benchmade and they will make it sharp again for $5.
Bass Pro will do a halfway crappy job for $1, and you even get to hear the guy at the hunting counter complain about "bad steel" in your knife.

:lol:

·
Registered
964 Posts
Rammstein said:
Neat.

Some of my knives take a serious beating.
I'd be sending it back every three weeks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts