Springfield 1911 GI Parkerized--SOLD

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by cdtracing, Oct 22, 2007.

1. cdtracing

cdtracing New Member

I just took this one in on trade. Springfield 1911 GI Parkerized. The trigger has been replaced with a longer Wilson trigger and the Main Spring Housing has been changed to a regular arched MSH without the lanyard loop. It comes with two Wilson 8-round mags, owners manual and box. This pistol is in great condition, I will test fire it later and post an update.

Price, $450.00 SOLD
    [​IMG]

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

You must have seen a couple of my other posts about me wanting a 1911 for my next pistol. C'mon already, lottery tickets! Or at least that 52 gun raffle. That way if I win a 10/22 or something I don't really want, I can sell it and buy a 1911!

3. AV8R

AV8R Banned

Aw, :censored: This is tempting.

4. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Chris, when is the range report coming in?

5. cdtracing

cdtracing New Member

I'm flying to Jamaica Wednesday morning, so I'm planning on a range trip this weekend.

6. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Ooh...what's going on in Jamaica? I heard it was a pain to carry there...

7. ls1ssdavid

ls1ssdavid New Member

I heard all the locals carry there, so be careful. Nice pistol though.

8. cdtracing

cdtracing New Member

Just got back form the range. I put 4 mags thru it, at 15 yards all shots in the black and center mass. I didn't measure it but it looked like 6-8" groupings. Damn, I need to learn how to shoot. The trigger was very smooth, crisp clean break. As with all GI models the sights could be better but that's why I shoot the point and click method. Anyhow, while at the range some one was checking it out but he won't have the money till next weekend. So I'll mark it SPF for now.