SPM

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by German Longshot, Dec 6, 2010.

1. German Longshot

German Longshot New Member

I've got a great family computer that I just recently finished building. I have included specs below.

- 40GB HDD
    - 1GB RAM
    - 2.66GHz Intel Celeron
    - LG DVD-RW super speed +
    - CD RW
    - Nvidia PCI-Express VGA DVI graphics card
    - 400 Watt Power supply
    - Ethernet port (PCI)
    - Front, back, and side panel optional 40mm fans. Perforated for excellent airflow.
    - Windows 7 Home Premium with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3, AVG 2011 free, Flash and PDF ready.

It comes with flat screen CRT monitor, media keyboard, and ball mouse. This computer is in a nice aftermarket case. It's not expensive and doesn't look SUPER cool, but it looks better than the average generic case.

$125 takes it home

[​IMG]

2. JMan

JMan New Member

Re: Home Computer

Is it free or have a price on it?

3. German Longshot

I do believe asking the price or simply reminding me that I forgot to post one, would have been a much more appropriate response.. No need for smart comments.

4. JMan

JMan New Member

Thought that was the reasoning for my post as I was a potential buyer as I need a 2nd computer for my Business and this would have worked out great . But you can find someone else thanks Joshua

5. German Longshot

That's fine with me.

6. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

My mother could use a nice computer. I'll take it, sir if you'll give me till the weekend to come down and pick it up.

7. German Longshot

I can do that. Just shoot me a pm with some contact info and a pick-up plan! :righton: