Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a great family computer that I just recently finished building. I have included specs below.

- 40GB HDD
- 1GB RAM
- 2.66GHz Intel Celeron
- LG DVD-RW super speed +
- CD RW
- Nvidia PCI-Express VGA DVI graphics card
- 400 Watt Power supply
- Ethernet port (PCI)
- Front, back, and side panel optional 40mm fans. Perforated for excellent airflow.
- Windows 7 Home Premium with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3, AVG 2011 free, Flash and PDF ready.

It comes with flat screen CRT monitor, media keyboard, and ball mouse. This computer is in a nice aftermarket case. It's not expensive and doesn't look SUPER cool, but it looks better than the average generic case.

$125 takes it home

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Re: Home Computer

Is it free or have a price on it?

German Longshot said:
I've got a great family computer that I just recently finished building. I have included specs below.

- 40GB HDD
- 1GB RAM
- 2.66GHz Intel Celeron
- LG DVD-RW super speed +
- CD RW
- Nvidia PCI-Express VGA DVI graphics card
- 400 Watt Power supply
- Ethernet port (PCI)
- Front, back, and side panel optional 40mm fans. Perforated for excellent airflow.
- Windows 7 Home Premium with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3, AVG 2011 free, Flash and PDF ready.

It comes with flat screen CRT monitor, media keyboard, and ball mouse. This computer is in a nice aftermarket case. It's not expensive and doesn't look SUPER cool, but it looks better than the average generic case.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I do believe asking the price or simply reminding me that I forgot to post one, would have been a much more appropriate response.. No need for smart comments.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts

German Longshot said:
I do believe asking the price or simply reminding me that I forgot to post one, would have been a much more appropriate response.. No need for smart comments.
Thought that was the reasoning for my post as I was a potential buyer as I need a 2nd computer for my Business and this would have worked out great . But you can find someone else thanks Joshua

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

That's fine with me.

·
I watch the watchers
12,883 Posts

My mother could use a nice computer. I'll take it, sir if you'll give me till the weekend to come down and pick it up.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I can do that. Just shoot me a pm with some contact info and a pick-up plan! :righton:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts