Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Atlanta Overwatch
Joined
·
13,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my S&W 638-3 Airweight J-Frame. The gun is in great condition, locks up tight and is a great shooter with a low round count. It comes with the factory rubber grips, slightly oversized wooden grips, Blackhawk #4 pocket holster and a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster.

Must sell to pay for emergency vet bills.

I live in Cumming and work in Austell (I-20 and Thornton Rd).

Asking $325 FTF.







 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,993 Posts
Re: Smith and Wesson 638-3

Adam - which dog is sick and what happened?
 

·
Atlanta Overwatch
Joined
·
13,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Smith and Wesson 638-3

Phoebe, my 10 yr old Jack Russell was playing with Liberty, the adult Great Dane, and Liberty bit her. She has been in surgery for almost three hours now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,993 Posts
Re: Smith and Wesson 638-3

I'm so sorry to hear that Adam.
I'll say a little prayer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
488 Posts
Re: Smith and Wesson 638-3

Adam5 said:
Phoebe, my 10 yr old Jack Russell was playing with Liberty, the adult Great Dane, and Liberty bit her. She has been in surgery for almost three hours now.
I going to pray for your dog Adam. Dogs are part of the family too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
541 Posts
Re: Smith and Wesson 638-3

I live in Cumming and work in Austell (I-20 and Thornton Rd).
That is one long commute!!

Good luck on your sale.
 

·
Atlanta Overwatch
Joined
·
13,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Smith and Wesson 638-3

STONEWALL0628 said:
Adam5 said:
Phoebe, my 10 yr old Jack Russell was playing with Liberty, the adult Great Dane, and Liberty bit her. She has been in surgery for almost three hours now.
I going to pray for your dog Adam. Dogs are part of the family too.
The Math Teacher said:
I'm so sorry to hear that Adam.
I'll say a little prayer.
Thank you both.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top