SPM S&W Model 19-5 K frame 2.5" 357

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by CAMSDADDY, Oct 10, 2010.

1. CAMSDADDY

CAMSDADDY New Member

I have a S&W Model 19-5 K frame snub with a 2.5" barrell. It is in great shape, shoots great and trigger is buttery smooth. The only reason I am getting rid of it is I just inherited a 19-5 and cant justify both. Normally will be looking for FTF within 60 miles of Americus but this weekend we will be heading to Dahlonega on Sat and heading home on Monday. If anyone is interested in meeting during that time let me know. Price is $425.00 firm but open to trades. I have pics available upon request I cant get them to load.

2. jhvaughan2

jhvaughan2 Member

Re: S&W Model 19-5 K frame 2.5" 357

Do you guys have any idea how well this handles .357? (Answer: very nice.) The price is right. If I did not already have one I'd take it. It conceals well in a pancake holster. Those of you carrying m60s in .357 ought to give this a try. (Atlanta is on the way from Americus to dalton right?)

3. CAMSDADDY

CAMSDADDY New Member

Re: S&W Model 19-5 K frame 2.5" 357

Atlanta is on the way. Will be coming up on Sat and coming through again on Monday. K frame snubs shoot and carry like a dream. I will be happy to email pics to anyone interested.