Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

spike ar-15

607 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Blind rat 
#1 ·
Has anyone purchase a AR-15 from Spike Company in Florida? If so, what do you think about it? Any likes or dislikes? Would you recommend it?

#2 ·
Why gamble? Buy a Daniel's Defense or Bravo Company USA AR-15. There's not enough price difference between a questionable unknown quality rifle from Spike's and a top quality rifle from BCM or DD to sweat whether you're getting a good rifle or not.

#3 ·
Do you really want to support a company that flat out LIES to their customers?

Election night when Obunghole got elected prices of stripped lowers doubled, when questioned about it the response was "our suppliers prices went up", bovine fecal matter. Now if they would have said, "we are trying to take advantage of the potential to make money during the frenzied buying period that is sure to happen with the election of a Democrap" I could have gotten behind that and the capitalism involved. But lieing saying that their materials went up ... nahhh I just dont buy that.

Want a quality rifle made here in GA? LOook into Head Down Products rifles, billet uppers and lowers, either black or Dark Earth, MagPul furniture, uppers cut specifically for the MagPul BAD lever. Quality piece of kit right there.

#10 ·
Blind rat said:
jabara572 said:
Spikes stripped lowers $79 with free shipping at Aimsurplus right now, those darn price gougers

:smokin:
Right NOW they are.... but what about when they went up 100 bucks when Obunghole was announced as being elected?
Honestly it's a free market and they can charge whatever they want. What ground me the wrong way was that they tried to play off their price increase trying to blame it on vendors. :roll:

Had they been honest and just said that due to the perceived increase in demand we are going to increase our prices I wouldn't have a problem with them.

#11 ·
Jmark said:
Blind rat said:
jabara572 said:
Spikes stripped lowers $79 with free shipping at Aimsurplus right now, those darn price gougers

:smokin:
Right NOW they are.... but what about when they went up 100 bucks when Obunghole was announced as being elected?
Honestly it's a free market and they can charge whatever they want. What ground me the wrong way was that they tried to play off their price increase trying to blame it on vendors. :roll:

Had they been honest and just said that due to the perceived increase in demand we are going to increase our prices I wouldn't have a problem with them.
Jmark, EXACTLY what I said earlier .....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.