Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Be Dirty Harry with more bling.

This is a lovely Smith and Wesson 629-4 revolver in .44 Magnum. 5" barrel with full underlug. Adjustable sights. Factory rubber grips. None of that silly internal lock business. Finish is in great condition with barely perceptible drag lines on the cylinder. She's not a safe queen, because a firearm this fine deserves to be fired. This is a therapy gun. Two HKS speedloaders and a pouch are included, in case six rounds of 44 doesn't get the job done.

Everyone needs a big wheelgun. This could be yours.

Live in Norcross, frequently in Henry County. Willing to meet on the east side of town. Cash only, no trades.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Be Dirty Harry with more bling.

Live in Norcross,
As fate would have it, I'll be in John's Creek to watch the Game Saturday, and need to run by the bank tomorrow any way. Might as well pick up a handful of Benjamins when I'm there. I live in Cumming, so depending on how far you're willing to drive, we could complete this transaction tomorrow. Although Saturday might work best for both of us. Friday afternoon traffic sucks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.