SPF - FEG 380 - $175

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by ar-trvlr, Nov 18, 2010.

1. ar-trvlr

ar-trvlr New Member

I picked this up in trade a couple of months back, and it's not exactly what I'm looking for, so I'd like to sell it or trade for ???

It's a FEG SMC-380 in 380 ACP. Singe- and Double-Action. Seems like a pretty good clone of a makarov. Ok shape, but some wear. 90% finish or so. I put a couple magazines through it without a hiccup.

***SALE PENDING*** $175 cash or trade for something interesting. I'm located near Winder for the next week or so before I head back to the 'stan.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I was told it was a close knock off of a Walther PPK. Looks close to me, not being an expert in either. I have one of these FEGs and it has worked great. Just a plug for those looking.

3. dunkel

dunkel New Member

I've got an FEG PA63, which is also a Walther knock-off. They're typically in 9mm Mak, but somehow this one ended up with a .380 barrel. Well, it's actually stamped 9mm Kurz.

Anyway, it's a great pistol. If this one is anything like the one I have, whoever buys it will not be disappointed.

4. AlwaysTraining

AlwaysTraining New Member

SOLD - FEG 380 - $175

Purchased! thanks dunkel. My second pistol, first one since I was 16, when I got my 22/45. Functions well. I had one jam, but maybe something I did wrong, I was testing double action first shot with a follow up shot.

I don't know if you noticed but the rear sight is loose and drifting back and forth. It shouldn't be a big deal for me to fix myself. All in all I am very happy, thanks.

--Derrick

5. ar-trvlr

ar-trvlr New Member

Re: SOLD - FEG 380 - $175

Hi Derrick -

I'm glad you're happy with the pistol. No, I didn't notice the rear sight. If you slide it out, then peen the slide under the sight slightly, that should tighten things up slightly and fix it.

Hope you continue to enjoy the pistol.

Brian