Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Hey all. Just saw this post. I'll try to answer your questions in order.

MP - The closest I have is the Savannah. But I can make something very similar to the Black Widow. When I mention "Open Bottom", it's just that it is not sewn closed like this.

The barrel is not exposed in any of my "open bottom" holsters.

Rammstein - I can make the Savannah with a thumb break.

pro2am - Sorry I could not accommodate your firearm. And I do not have a physical store front. I work out of my finished basement and garage.

Adam5 - Thanks for your order. Expect to have it in about 3 weeks.

You can view some more pictures here andherethat I have uploaded for previous customers.

The Southern Ghost is the Memphis modified with the closed bottom.

· Registered
39 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
[quote="Southern Holsters":1lk2g462]MP - The closest I have is the Savannah. But I can make something very similar to the Black Widow.
So, you make more than what is shown?[/quote:1lk2g462]

MP, As long as it does not come too close in design to a holster that is as distinguishable as the MS VM II. The basic holsters, IWB w/loops, belt slides, etc I have no problem with.

I stay away from any requests for an extra special, total redesign. The time involved takes me away from geting orders out the door. But I do some tweaking at the customers request and making a slide out of the Savannah is no problem.

· Registered
39 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Two questions, (1) Isn't the Savannah already a belt slide holster (is this what you mean by making a slide)? or were you saying you can make the Savannah with a thumb break, and (2) It appears you do not have holsters for the Hk in .45 ACP (my favorite chambering)?

I did not notice the list of weapons previously.

Will you be expanding the list in the future to weapons not shown?
I meant to say making it a Yaqui slide like the Black Widow with a thumb break.

I would have to order the dummy gun for the H&K 45 if you were to order a holster. It takes 1-2 weeks for me to receive it but would not push out the delivery timeframe of 4 weeks. In Adam5's case, I had to order the dummy gun and from his placing the order to me shipping was 12 days. :-$ You do not lose your place in line if I have to order a dummy gun.

· Registered
39 Posts
Adam5 said:
If I would have known than Jenn was going to be out of town, I would have had it shipped to the house. Besides, normally I'll tell the receiving guys in the warehouse to let me know when they start sorting incomming UPS and Fed-Ex, so that can pull out any personal packages. If something USPS, I can see the front door from my office. I didn't realize until yesterday that I would be our Howell Mill satellite tomorrow. Besides, most of the people at work know that I carry (away from the office) and shhot on a regular basis. In fact, the President of our company wan't me to take him shooting sometime, since he's never fired a gun.
It'll be USPS, but it won't be from "Southern Holsters" :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.