Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
69,784 Posts
Normally I would say "So what?" but, since the Southern Baptists were founded over the slavery issue in 1845, I guess this is appropriate.

·
انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Normally I would say "So what?" but, since the Southern Baptists were founded over the slavery issue in 1845, I guess this is appropriate.
Making this kind of inflammatory statement will upset quite a few Southern Baptists.

·
69,784 Posts
Making this kind of inflammatory statement will upset quite a few Southern Baptists.
I don't understand. If they are Southern Baptist, surely they already know the history of their denomination, at least the very reason it even exists.

·
انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you aren't Southern Baptist, very little. But it is important when the region's largest religious sect makes this kind of political statement.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
How about them apples:
That flag stands for hatred toward blacks while taking it in the ass, excepting big black :cantsay: of course.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,904 Posts
I'm not a Southern Baptist, but they really should focus on spreading the Gospel instead of worrying about what people think of the Confederate Flag or what others think of what they think of it.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Just another group trying to throw an historical icon down history's black hole. Maybe they should stick to saving souls instead of saving face.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts