Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,204 Posts
This whole latest season is worth watching in its entirety.

I was also under the impression that Matt and Trey were libertarians and that is why they have been able to have the sense of humor necessary to keep the show going. If they were liberals, the show would have started to suck a long time ago, like The Daily Show. I miss when Craig Kilborn hosted TDS. Stewart was pretty good despite turning the show liberal, but ever since Noah, I do not watch anymore. It is not funny, it just wreaks of propaganda.

I still laugh at the Beaverton episode of SP. The reporter reports that there is cannibalism in Beaverton. The anchor asks if he has witnessed the cannibalism and the reporter says 'no, but that is what we are reporting'. :rotfl:

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This whole latest season is worth watching in its entirety.

I was also under the impression that Matt and Trey were libertarians and that is why they have been able to have the sense of humor necessary to keep the show going. If they were liberals, the show would have started to suck a long time ago, like The Daily Show. I miss when Craig Kilborn hosted TDS. Stewart was pretty good despite turning the show liberal, but ever since Noah, I do not watch anymore. It is not funny, it just wreaks of propaganda.

I still laugh at the Beaverton episode of SP. The reporter reports that there is cannibalism in Beaverton. The anchor asks if he has witnessed the cannibalism and the reporter says 'no, but that is what we are reporting'. :rotfl:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I'm dead, OMG that one is so good!!!!

:rotfl::lol::lol::lol:

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree, I mean is it just me or is this the best season ever?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts