Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to find a local place that manufactures their own cider (the alcoholic kind) somewhere in NE GA, preferably between Athens and Cleveland, or in a reasonable drive from Cleveland. I'm guessing Ellijay is about as close as I'll find it, but I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place. I'd rather buy it from an orchard, rather than in a package store, because I'm looking for a fun little day trip with my wife.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Birdman, I don't know of anybody selling that. I bet the apple barns can't. Sadly I think all the apple barns pasteurize their cider(which kills the flavor) now. I found these people that make it and ship to most states( http://cidery.com/bhc_wheretobuy.html ) but that is not what you had planned. You can still drive to the barns and buy some apples.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd like to make my own, but I'm getting ready to move, and I'll be in an apartment there, so it'll have to wait until I've got my own house one day. :-(

·
Registered
153 Posts
about to start my holiday batch (my gift to everyone) here pretty soon. and my winter lager.
You're welcome to some of both, but supply your own sanitized bottles, please. haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts