Soros funding anti-Trump protests?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Neo, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Neo

Neo Member

2. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

I don't agree with your martial law comment but someone has to be paying for all those really nicely made up protest signs. Those weren't made in someone's garage on a moment's notice.

And someone is manipulating social media very well. Amazing how they can get crowds assembled and organized so quickly, huh?

Follow the money trail long enough and you'll find the golden egg.

3. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

Let them waste their money. It wont make any difference. The election is over and a new family will be in the White House on 1/21/2017.

4. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

Apparently some with former Democrat party leanings who have come to see the light have reported that they were solicited for donations to support busing concerned citizens into places like NC in order to voice concern about the outcome of the election. Meaning - Soros and his crowd are pulling the strings behind much, if not all, of the active protests we are witnessing. Frankly, if that is the case they should be prosecuted under the RICO act.

5. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

We got this much from Wikileaks, all this is being funded by Soros

6. Neo

Neo Member

I have never been to wiki and sorry if you guys already new this. I believe the martial law thing
    could be a reality. These people are powerful as you know and what other reason would they be
    paying these people to riot? To demand a new election? Martial Law?

7. moe mensale

On what basis? Because one side lost? That's the usual, expected result of any election. I haven't heard of any major "election rigging" issues yet by either side so apparently that isn't an issue either. Only electoral votes count, not popular votes, so that's out - for now.

8. moe mensale

National martial law? Why would national martial law need to be imposed when the current protests are confined to less than two dozen states? And within those two dozen states only to a handful of cities? Why does North Dakota need martial law?

State martial law? Let the governors declare a localized state of emergency in their affected cities if they feel the need to do so. They can mobilize their national guard to support their law enforcement.

Let the whiners moan and bitch and sign petitions all they want. Let the cops arrest and prosecute the violent ones.

There's no need for Obama to get involved at all.