Sopranos *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Rammstein, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

So, tonight is the last Sopranos episode. The big series finale.

Bobby got whacked. Sil is all but dead. Tony killed Christopher......what's your predictions for the last episode?

2. merlock

merlock Active Member

Ok, my :2cents:
    1. Little Carmine whacks Phil and his crew :minigun: claims leadership of NYC mob.
    2. The guy who had his teeth knocked out by Tony :shattered: is going to kill Meadow.
    3. Silvio kicks the bucket. :-({|=
    4. Tony is going to get busted for the asbestos dumping. :jail:
    5. Paulie is going to get whacked by the Russian. :shattered: :shoot:
    6. Carmella will go into therapy with Dr. Melfi. :shakehead: :screwy:

3. AV8R

AV8R Banned

:lol:

I have two alarms set so I can make damn sure I don't miss it!

4. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I dunno what to say other than a big WTF?!

5. AV8R

AV8R Banned

+1 on the WFT?!

Worst.Ending.Evar

6. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I'm so mad I want to punch something.

WTF were the writers thinking?! If they are setting up for a Sopranos movie...that's one thing. But if they are going to leave it like that.....then that just is disrespectful to all of their viewers.

7. AV8R

AV8R Banned

That damn Seinfeld show set the pace for crappy endings.

8. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

I have watched every single episode of this show from seasons 1-6 except the last two because I am out of town. It sounds like last weeks episode rocked while tonight's was essentially a non-ending. I heard Phil was whacked which is good.....but I heard the ending makes you think that Meadow is going to get murdered by a suspicious guy in a diner but then the screen fades to black. Alot of loose ends still floating around that didn't get tied. Paulie Walnuts.....wasn't he seen speeding away from Bada Bing moments before the hit on Silvio last week? I have always questioned his loyalty. What happens with the Asbestos dumping? With Phil dead who is going to take over the NYC crew? Is this all out war between Tony's and Phil's crew still on? Does Silvio live?

I guess I am very disappointed even though I have not seen the episode yet. I will catch it when we get back.

9. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

You'll watch the episode and that will change from disappointed to pissed real quick.

Pretty much

Shot in the side of the head...then his own SUV runs over his head.

Not just fades. It just black all of a sudden. Like your cable is out. ~10 seconds later the credits roll to no music.

Not that it matters anymore...but my guess is little carmine.

10. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

This is one of, if not the best show of all time, in my opinion.
    I have watched every episode.
    I thought the ending was so messed up, I was stunned. :roll:
    I thought Tony was going to get shot at the restaurant.

11. merlock

merlock Active Member

Well, it's obvious that I'm no oracle :)
    +1 on the crappy final scene. I'm not happy about it, either. WHen it suddenly went black, I thought that the damn cable went out. Then the credits started rolling, and I was like...WTF???? :evil: :evil:

12. Boy Racer

Boy Racer New Member

You're all missing the artistry behind the making of the show: the ending was first-person POV. I believe it was from Tony's POV: and I think he's dead. I believe the reason why it went to black like that was to take the viewer back to when he was talking with Bobby. He said "you never hear the one that gets you" (or something to that effect) ...his own words coming to fruition. Did you notice how many people in the diner were from Tony's past?

13. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Yes. Black guys. Trucker. et al.

I am gonna rewatch this part, but I don't think so. IIRC the last shot before blackness is from the outside the body not from Tony's POV.

14. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

OH, and the song choice is important too.

Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" .... might Chase be trying to say 'whatever you think happens to T...don't stop believing.' ?

15. slabertooch

slabertooch New Member

Saw it, was laughing my @$$ of at the ending, boy was my wife pissed, and I could here TV from all over the nation getting whacked :lol:

Actually the POV looked like it was from Tony's son, Tony looked into the camera when his daughter walked in, then everything went black when the door opened.

16. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I read an interesting theory....

The audience gets whacked.

17. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

What the f*** was that crap.

I just watched it on my TiVo and I'm just really pissed off now.

garbage

18. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Welcome to most of America last night.

I bet you thought your Tivo screwed up didn't you....

19. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

No, I'd already heard about the weird fadeout. The night guy came into work talking about the episode even though he KNEW I hadn't seen it yet.

I nearly had to punch him in the face to keep him from giving all of it away... he thought it was funny. I hate that.

20. tony218

tony218 New Member

i'm glad that after the first two shows years ago that
    i decided not to watch that garbage show.