These are a few of the most recent crimes that have struck within my AO. These are pulled from the City PD and the SO.
8. Stolen property at 500 block of Batesville Mountain Road, Damascus. Victim reported Sept. 29 that someone had stolen 20 loads of dirt from her property.
7. Larceny at 300 block of Highway 287, Vilonia. Victim reported Sept. 29 that a bathtub was stolen from his property. The victim said there is only a concrete slab and a shed on the property. The tub was left near the slab. The bathtub is described as a white antique cast iron tub with eagle claws on the feet.
2. Larceny at 1 block of Ray Lane, Mayflower. Victim reported Sept. 30 that a refrigerator was stolen from his yard. The victimâ€™s neighbor said a white male and a white female in a white pickup truck took the appliance. The witness said the suspects also had a washer and dryer in the truck. The victim said the suspects may have mistaken the refrigerator for scrap.
3. Suspicious person at 800 block of Fendley Drive. Victim reported Saturday that a male flagged her down and asked what she was doing there. The suspect then told her that she could not be outside because she was violating national security. The victim said that the suspect told her that he â€œwould do something about itâ€ if he saw her outside again. The suspect later told officers that he would report the victim for violating national security. The suspect said he was with â€œintelligenceâ€ and mentioned a treaty between China, Russia and the United States.
4. Theft of property at 1400 block of Dave Ward Drive. Victim reported Friday that someone stole his mobile home. The victim said there were fresh tire tracks from a mobile home moving truck to where the home used to sit. The victim said he did not know of any suspects, but works with people that have the equipment to move the home.
Conway police officers responded to a report of disorderly or violent conduct at South Donaghey Apartments, 1405 South Donaghey Ave., after two women were involved in an altercation after smoking crack, according to a man claiming to be their â€œpimp.â€
Officers arrived and made contact with a female covered in blood and debris who said that a woman who had just beaten her â€œhad stole her car and left.â€
The person reporting said he was in the company of the two females when they got into a physical altercation.The man said he pulled the suspect off of the victim and called 9-1-1. When officers asked what had transpired, the man said that he was the two femalesâ€™ â€œpimpâ€ and he had brought the women there â€œto prostitute them.â€ The reporting person â€œwent as far asâ€ to tell officers that their â€œgoing rateâ€ was anywhere from $35 to $50, depending on services rendered, and the cut was 60 to 40 percent.The man said that the women had smoked crack about 15 minutes prior to the fight â€œto get them ready.â€ The person reporting denied being under the influence of the drug himself.Officers explained the misdemeanor warrant process to the victim.