1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
This is beyond ridiculous.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,905 Posts
I guess if you hold a medical MJ card, you'll need to resort to private sales.

If I needed MJ for medical reasons, I wouldn't need the red tape - just skip the card and grow my own, or get it from other sources.

But I suppose there will always be laws against that. Got to control the population so they won't get out of hand. :puke:

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts
In addition, a ban on the sale of guns to marijuana and other drug users is reasonable because the use of such drugs "raises the risk of irrational or unpredictable behavior with which gun use should not be associated," Senior District Judge Jed Rakoff said.
Yeah, not to mention all those harsh prescription narcotics. Even the disclaimers on the TV commercials say they cause things like suicide and that people died during the trials.

For that matter, how many cheese burgers per month is too many? Obesity causes depression which "raises the risk of irrational or unpredictable behavior with which gun use should not be associated".

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Yeah, about that

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.