Something for you to think about

Discussion in 'Training' started by 47Cowboy, Oct 24, 2007.

1. 47Cowboy

47Cowboy New Member

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:( Member's only article there.

3. 47Cowboy

47Cowboy New Member

I will try to capture to disk and zip to repost for viewing

4. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Well it is member's only and I don't want to cheat them out of potential money. Know what I mean?

5. 47Cowboy

47Cowboy New Member

You are correct in that it could be considered plagiarism in the figurative sense however; I have paid my membership dues and it is not a copyrighted article but was authored and published by the U S Army, therefore IMHO it is not proprietary considering you can buy Field Manuals on just about any topic etc. at an Eastman Show :)
    Just to be PC I will contact a Ranger friend at Benning and see if I can get the document. Then I can scan and post for the forum.
    Would that action be more acceptable :?:

I'm such an O:)

6. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:lol: Do what you want to do. That was just me thinking again. That's always dangerous :shock:

7. merlock

merlock Active Member

:lol:

8. 47Cowboy

47Cowboy New Member

Well, there is "spiff" on my mug :wink: After indepth research the HCA article is copyrighted afterall (only because "they say so") although it is from a USAR pub. Now, the website has a link to "email" to a "friend"? Would that be you? I certainly think so!
    However; until I am comfortable as to sharing the info, which I think the forum would find informative and helpful or I can access the original USAR Marksmenship pub. I will stand down. Bear with me folks, I really just want to add to the knowledge base for all. Thanks for your time :!:

9. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

10. Firearmz

Firearmz New Member

Well someone that has access gonna post it?