Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are correct in that it could be considered plagiarism in the figurative sense however; I have paid my membership dues and it is not a copyrighted article but was authored and published by the U S Army, therefore IMHO it is not proprietary considering you can buy Field Manuals on just about any topic etc. at an Eastman Show :)
Just to be PC I will contact a Ranger friend at Benning and see if I can get the document. Then I can scan and post for the forum.
Would that action be more acceptable :?:

I'm such an O:)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, there is "spiff" on my mug :wink: After indepth research the HCA article is copyrighted afterall (only because "they say so") although it is from a USAR pub. Now, the website has a link to "email" to a "friend"? Would that be you? I certainly think so!
However; until I am comfortable as to sharing the info, which I think the forum would find informative and helpful or I can access the original USAR Marksmenship pub. I will stand down. Bear with me folks, I really just want to add to the knowledge base for all. Thanks for your time :!:

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Well someone that has access gonna post it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts