Some New Holsters I Made (lots of photos)

Discussion in 'Holsters / Method of Carry' started by 69953, Oct 16, 2010.

1. 69953

69953 Guest

Here are a couple of new holsters I made: The black one for a friend and the brown one for myself. It's an IWB design I've been working on that can be adjusted for ride height and cant and the attachment loops are interchangeable, so it can use tuckable or standard snap loops. The holster is cut so the molding is mostly on the front, to make the back of the holster fairly flat (similar to a hybrid-type holster). I wear it at around 5 o'clock and it conceals really well and is very comfortable.

I accidentally cut my stitch line on the brown one a little too closely, so the gun doesn't fit quite as deep into the holster and it deformed a tad in the molding process. Fortunately, the one I made for the friend turned out a little better. :shattered:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

They look good! :righton:

3. Puffyfish

Puffyfish New Member

I dig it! Lots of room for adjustment. Well done.[​IMG]

4. fmlaw1

fmlaw1 Active Member

Very nice. You must be very patient.

5. 69953

69953 Guest

Not patient enough! I just don't sleep much. :wink:

6. LoneOak

LoneOak Proprietor LoneOakTerrace

Lack of Sleep will Mess you Up Bad!! I Know from Experience---

Search for a Solution and let me know what you find-- :? :arrow:

7. patrick4588

patrick4588 New Member

How much would you charge for one?

8. 69953

69953 Guest

9. 69953

69953 Guest

Here's a new, simple IWB holster I made. I used a lighter brown dye for the first time, and I really like it! It's 5-6oz leather, so it's nice and slim, but it's hardmolded, so it retains its shape without the gun in it .

Feedback welcome!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Going Postal

Going Postal New Member

Some very good looking holsters. I will ask the question - Do you sell any of them and if so how much?

11. Z33

Z33 New Member

I'd also like to know. It would be nice to help out you, zookeeper, or another forum member rather than some faceless business.

12. 69953

69953 Guest

Well, Zookeeper has a good head start on me! :) His work looks really great! I'd love to make some holsters for other people. I'll have to get some blue guns, as I'm making all of these based on my carry SR9C.

Send me a PM with what you're looking for, and what gun it's for, and I'll see what I can do!