Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
So that is why Michael Moore and Rosie O'Donnell are moving to Canada.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Awe man.....I'm have a Canadian friend i chat with pretty often...going to have to ask him what the hell they're doing up there....HA :sick:

This will be good...tehehe

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,413 Posts
Judges!

"Bestiality" There is no hint that Parliament meant to expand this word to mean anything but buggery.

"Gun" It's obvious that law means to cover any and everything that flings anything.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts

·
Like a Boss
3,034 Posts
Apparently bestiality has a specific definition in Canadian law and the defendant's actions, though horrible, did not fall within that definition. Should the judges have been activists and rule that the law says things it doesn't actually say, in order to get their desired outcome?

I would imagine the Canadian legislature will pass a law criminalizing what the defendant did in short order. And in case anyone's worried about this particular freak, it doesn't appear he'll be getting out of prison anytime soon - he was convicted of a lot of sex crimes, and the article doesn't mention any of the other convictions being appealed or overturned.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Apparently bestiality has a specific definition in Canadian law and the defendant's actions, though horrible, did not fall within that definition. Should the judges have been activists and rule that the law says things it doesn't actually say, in order to get their desired outcome?

I would imagine the Canadian legislature will pass a law criminalizing what the defendant did in short order. And in case anyone's worried about this particular freak, it doesn't appear he'll be getting out of prison anytime soon - he was convicted of a lot of sex crimes, and the article doesn't mention any of the other convictions being appealed or overturned.
Why you gotta be coming in here with your "facts" and "logic" just ruining the party...

:righton:

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Wait, a panel of judges actually read and applied the law, not their feelz? Unpossible.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I for one fully support the legalization of it. If you're into that kind of thing, I want you to feel free to announce it to the world without legal consequence so I know to stay the heck away from you.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
I for one fully support the legalization of it. If you're into that kind of thing, I want you to feel free to announce it to the world without legal consequence so I know to stay the heck away from you.
It will be coming here soon. LGBTA

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
That's so nasty, and animals can't really consent, either

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,156 Posts
Monkeyboys link over there. That is just creepy. Monkeyboy, you might want to reincarnate as something or someone else.

Nemo

1 - 20 of 25 Posts