Sold!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by hailcat, Aug 10, 2016.

1. hailcat

hailcat Guest

No longer available.

Item Name: Kessler Arms "Buffalo Bill Cody" Bolt Action 20 Gauge

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale

Sale Price: $125 Firm

Caliber: 20 Gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No (GA Weapons Carry License Required)

Item Description:

You heard that right. Bolt action, magazine fed, 20 ga. assault shotgun. This is either what I mentioned in the title or it's a Marlin manufactured for Montgomery Ward back in the 50's or so. I am getting mixed info on the web; maybe some of you know better. If so, I am all ears.

Anyway, as you can see, it is in pretty good condition. It has some wear on it, but no chips, breaks, splits, etc. Just overall good old fashioned American wear. This would be a great conversation piece over the fireplace at the mountain/lake house, plus it doubles as a functioning wabbit killer that even the missus can handle.

I comes with one magazine that is not original because I bought it from Numrich. At the end of the day, it is a pretty neat and functioning shotgun that I really have no use for or any sentimental connection to, so it's gotta go. I am tapped out on room for stuff I don't want, use, or need.

It's all yours for $125.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2016
  2. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Kessler Arms was a gun maker located in a suburb of Buffalo, NY in the 1950s.
    I wonder if that's why they came out with this "Buffalo Bill" model.
    This gun sure looks like a Kessler, based on images of other Kesslers posted online.

I wonder if this gun would be worth more to people from the Buffalo, NY area? It's a nice looking shotgun. Good luck with sale.

3. Savannah Dan

Savannah Dan Cross-drawer

I wish you were closer. I would buy it from you.

4. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I used to have a similar one. I had no real use for it, but it sure was fun to play with.

5. hailcat

hailcat Guest

i wish you were too, dan!

6. Alabama Jones

Alabama Jones Señor Member