Sold!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by hailcat, Aug 10, 2016.

1. hailcat

hailcat Guest

No longer available.

Item Name: Kel-Tec P-32 + 2 Full Magazines + DeSantis Pocket Holster + Extended Mag

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale

Sale Price: $175 Firm

Caliber: .32 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No (GA Weapons Carry License Required)

Item Description:

Here is another piece of fine American craftsmanship that I am ever so willing to part ways with. I bought this for my wife about 7 years ago because I was traveling then and she was about as new as new can be to firearms. This was about the only thing that she was even willing to touch, much less shoot.

Needless to say, we have since moved past that part of her life, and we no longer have a need for it. It has literally been shot less than 100 times, probably less than 75. It has been in her night stand since 2007.

While this isn't as obnoxious to shoot as my PF-9 (that I am also trying to sell below), it is equally as reliable. This one, you can probably fit in your gym shoe with the small magazine. You can definitely clip it inside of your gym shorts because I put the Batman clip on it. If you don't want to be Batman, you can remove the clip and put the pin back in, because I still have it. It also comes with a full mag of mixed .32 HPs to sweeten the deal. I am pretty generous.

Trades considered, but I am asking a cash trade of $175 for this beaut. Firm.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2016
  2. ForsythGlock

ForsythGlock Member

Great price with the extra mag. GLWS.

3. jreXD9

jreXD9 Active Member

fine little, soft shooting weapon. I've got one just like it, extended mag, too.