Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a Walther PPS in .40 S&W. The gun is just over 2 years old. I'm not exactly sure how many rounds it has through it, but it's in the neighborhood of 500 and definitely less than 1000, all without a single malfunction of any kind.

There are 2 small scratches on the right rear of the slide (see pics) and some other small marks that I can't even get to show up in the pictures. This was my pocket carry gun for about 10 months. I tried to never put anything in the pocket with the gun. When not in my pocket, it always stayed in the holster.

The gun comes with original box, 2nd (small) backstrap (the large is installed on the gun in the pictures), a total of 3 magazines (it came with 1 magazine), currently they are set up as 1-7 round magazine and 2-6 round magazines. I have floorplates that will allow you to convert any 2 of the magazines to 5 round, if desired. The original manual, registration card, fired casing from the factory, cleaning rod and lock are all included.

I am also including a thin, leather IWB holster, which I forgot to take a picture of.

Face to face with GFL preferred.

Asking $550 if FTF, $575 shipped, OBO.

I prefer cash, but I will consider the following trades:

Remington 700 in .308 Win. No camo.
.45 GAP, 10mm, .40 S&W, .357 Sig Autos (There are only a few I'd be interested in, but I can't think of all of them off hand, so if you've got one you want to trade, let me know).
AR-15 in 5.56 (not in .223...yes, there is a difference)

I have some .40 S&W range and SD ammo that I can include for trade purposes.

If you have any questions or want any additional pictures, let me know.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: For sale: Walther PPS .40 Norcross

abailey362 said:
would you be interested in a trade for an xdM in .40?
I'll definitely consider it. Can you email me pics & details? Age, size, round count, complete, etc?

[email protected]

GunsRazorsKnives, thanks! I hate having to ask for pics/details on FS posts, so I tried to do it right! :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: For sale: Walther PPS .40 Norcross

Trade pending

1 - 5 of 5 Posts