Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold!

I have a Glock 17 RTF2 that appears to be unfired. There is a small spot of wear on the bottom corner of the extractor (last picture), otherwise this gun is in excellent condition.

Comes with almost all the stuff you'd get new (2 mags, box, paperwork, speed loader). Technically it is missing a mag because it should have come with 3, but most only come with 2 anyways.

Trade interests:
XD45 (compact only)
Smith M&P 45 or M&P 45 compact
Glock 21 or 30 (must have light rail)
Glock 36

The only non .45 guns I'm interested in:
S&W Airweights or steel .357's (J frames only)
.22 Semi autos + cash

Not interested in Taurus, Ruger, 9mm, .40, .357sig.

I have a Gould and Goodrich black leather IWB that fits this gun I can include if I also receive a similar quality holster in the trade.

Can not add cash to a trade

Cash price is $450 firm. Please see my location and BoS requirements before you say you'll take it. Can only meet tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon

The only way I will consider less than 450 is if we meet at Bullseye in Lawrenceville. Any offer to the contrary will just be ignored

I can meet within reasonable distance of Lawrenceville (Norcross, Sugar Hill, Oakwood, Winder, Grayson). Norcross is the furthest south along 85 I will drive. My preferred spots are Bullseye in Lawrenceville and American Classic Marksman in Norcross.

Not interested in transactions requiring a bill of sale with more than just my name. I am perfectly happy to show my drivers license and GWL to prove I am a legal gun owner and may ask to see your DL to verify the same, however I will not allow my address or other personal information to be documented. Only circumstance I will consider changing this is if we've done a deal in the past with a BoS.

Markings near the slide serrations are finger prints only

The is the only flaw I can find, discoloration is finger prints again. The flaw is on the extractor

1 - 4 of 4 Posts