SOLD

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Cagleicious, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Cagleicious

Cagleicious New Member

Wanted to offer this up to you fine fellows first..

I have a Trek 1.2 Road Bike for sale. It's been taken very well care of, I've taken it to the local bike shop for maintenance at the start of the past 2 seasons, clean. It has fresh bar tape, one of those fancy run flat tires on the back by Bontrager and the original tire on the front. Both tires are in good shape, although the front will need to be changed next season I would think. It does have a little wear on the saddle, but that's to be expected.
    I have Shimano SPD pedals attached to it, & they can go with the bike if you want them. PEDALS DON'T COME WITH THE CLEATS!! you will need to buy your own, they can be picked up at REI for cheap.

This is a great starter bike, very comfortable to ride. I've had a few 60+ mile sessions on it and was only a little bit sore in the shoulders. Not exactly sure on the size frame, but I'm a 5'10" guy about 150lbs and it might be a tad large for me, but just slightly.

Asking $450 or trade for something comparable.. I would trade for an LC9 & a little extra pretty easily, but i know that's a stretch.
    Not sure of what I'm looking for if anything, so any offers are welcome, but please don't be offended if I kindly turn them down.

Bike with old bar tape..
    [​IMG]
    New bar tape..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Rear tire..
    [​IMG]

2. 69953

69953 Guest

FS/T Trek 1.2 Road Bike

Just a suggestion, but you might post a picture of the Drive train and list the components. It looks like Sora level shifters. Is the fork carbon?

3. Cagleicious

Cagleicious New Member

Re: FS/T Trek 1.2 Road Bike

Yea sorry I was gonna get those pics today but had a job come up..
    Has Pretty much all Shimano components..
    It's an all aluminum frame with carbon forks.

4. bobinator

bobinator New Member

PM sent.

5. Cagleicious

Cagleicious New Member

BTT

6. robiu977

robiu977 New Member

still available?

7. Cagleicious

Cagleicious New Member

no sorry, forgot i even had this thread open..