Sold

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Calvin118, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Calvin118

Calvin118 New Member

I have a CZ-75B for sale. It is in great condition, and you would have to examine it closely to tell that it is not factory new. I have put approximately 300 rounds through it, and estimate that the original owner shot it fewer than that. It has had zero malfunctions of any sort. It comes with a case, one magazine, one magazine loader, a spare Hogue grip, and glow in the dark sights. The magazine does have some cosmetic wear. The trigger on this gun is an excellent example; very smooth and crisp.

Click through for high resolution photos (unloaded in double action mode):

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am asking $400 firm, and willing to meet FTF in Metro Atlanta. Buyer must have GFL and be willing to sign a bill of sale.

I would be willing to do a partial trade for an H&K P30 LEM or Aimpoint T/H-1

Edit: Sold

2. score69

score69 New Member

Re: WTS CZ-75B

I wish you would have posted this last weekend. I ordered one from Bud's on Sat and should be able to pick it up tomorrow. Haven't been able to find one locally so I finally bought one online instead. I ended up getting the polished SS finish though. I would have been all over this last weekend.

I'm assuming this is a (relatively) newer gun that has the polycoat finish instead of typical bluing? I may still be interested if I shoot mine this weekend and like it. I bought mine to eventually replace my XD9 as my EDC, but I'm not sure I will want to carry the SS finish model. Plus I'll probably need to have a custom holster made for the CZ.

I really like my XDs for carry guns, but haven't bought anything that wasn't polymer the past few years and decided it was time to buy an all steel gun again. You mention being able to meet in metro Atlanta? I'm NE near Athens, but could drive a ways towards Atlanta to meet. I may still be interested if somebody else doesn't scoop it up in the meanwhile. Just want the opportunity to have some range time with my new one first to make sure I'm going to like it.

Take care and good luck with the sale. I hope somebody else buys it before I do.

3. Alabama Jones

Alabama Jones Señor Member

I like my Kramer Leather IWB holster in horse hide.
    A little expensive, but good quality.

4. Calvin118

Calvin118 New Member

A friend of mine wanted it, and I was holding it for him for the last month while he tried to convince his wife to let him get it. Monday I was informed that he lost the argument. Too bad he didn't tell me Friday.

Yes, it is the polycoat and made in 2007. You can get a Shaggy from Custom Carry Concepts or a Raven Concealment Phantom for the CZ, which are my favorites.

I have a lot of trigger time behind the XD, and FWIW I consider the CZ to be a much better shooter. I think you would be trading up.

If you decide you want it, I would be open to meeting half way.