SOLD

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by VolGrad, Nov 1, 2010.

1. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

WTS GLOCK G23 with NS, 2 mags, box

Unknown round count but functions flawlessly.
    Holster wear appropriate with age and carry.
    I am a GLOCK Certified Armorer and have detail stripped, inspected, and cleaned this pistol. I replaced a few parts as needed and would absolutely trust my life with this firearm.
    Wearing green/green Night Sights I believe to be Trijicon, plenty bright.
    Includes GLOCK clamshell box and 2 LE marked hi-cap mags.

SOLD

FTF deal will include a 20rd box of Speer 180gr GDHP premium carry ammo valued at approx $25. Will sell the ammo separately for $20 but must be local (Athens). No shipping on ammo ... period.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. dkswim

dkswim New Member

Re: WTS GLOCK G23 w/ NS, 2 mags, box $425

How far are you willing to FTF? I am located neer FT Benning and willing to meet halfway some where neer ATL.

3. VolGrad

Not that far. Sorry. I'm thinking like somewhere along 316 as far West as Hwy 20 and perhaps South as far as Watkinsville. East .... there's not much place to go East easily. To the North is negotiable. In fact I will be shooting IDPA at Cherokee GC this Sunday and could bring it if anyone wants to meet for it.

4. MrMorden

MrMorden New Member

Can this be made into a 9mm by simply switching the barrel? I thought I'd heard that of the G23.

5. krmbigmac

krmbigmac Active Member

6. VolGrad

I don't know. I think you need the caliber conversion bbls from an aftermarket maker like K posted about. I will see what I can find out though and get back to you privately.

You can simply drop in a G32 bbl and shoot .357sig.

7. ookoshi

ookoshi Moderator

Lone Wolf makes aftermarket 9mm conversion barrels for the G23. You cannot drop in a Glock G19 barrel into a G23. They run $100-150. In order to get it to feed reliably you need to get G19 mags. You can use the G23 mags but ppl have reported occasional problems with feeding.

Volgrad, if you posted this add next month I would've bought it, but this month's spending money has been appropriated elsewhere.

8. VolGrad

Thanks for that confirm D. I didn't think you could drop in a G19 bbl. I was thinking the bbl was a diff diameter externally or something. I couldn't remember and didn't want to look it up myself. Some have mentioned with caliber conv you sometimes have to change out the ejector too but that is hit or miss.

Personally, I would plan on a conv bbl and new mags and go from there.

9. Slider17k

Slider17k New Member

Vol,
    Sent you an Email.

Thanks